The next President won’t be picked until November, but his success or failure may already be written in the stars.President Obama and Mitt Romney are squaring off in the race for votes in November — and campaign funds right now. But while everyone should follow the candidates’ track records and policy promises, the two politicians also possess star charts that provide crucial insight into their personalities. Manuel Balce Ceneta/AP President Obama is a Leo. PRESIDENT OBAMA * LEADERSHIP As a Leo, leadership comes naturally to Obama. He carries himself with dignity on a world stage and is at home under the scrutiny of cameras. Obama’s personal chart shows Mars in Virgo, which gives him the capacity to tackle a taxing work load. * ECONOMY Expansive planet Jupiter shows he has big ideals, and with Saturn in business-minded Capricorn, a good head for commerce. When bogged down with details, though, he could feel like he is moving forward with the hand brake engaged. * HEALTH CARE Good intentions and a vision of looking after Americans is confronted in his chart with an opposition to move into new territory. The sun and communication planet Mercury both in his sixth House of healing… Read full this story
- Mitt Romney Fast Facts
- Joe Biden And The Battle To Be Barack Obama’s Heir
- Mitt Romney is running for Senate as a friend and foe of Donald Trump
- Mitt Romney says he's not running against Trump in 2020, but will 'see what the alternatives are' before endorsing
- Mitt Romney on President Donald Trump: He hasn't 'risen to the mantle of the office'
- Madeleine Albright Apologizes To Mitt Romney For Mocking Russia Warnings During 2012 Campaign
- Mitt Romney: ‘I Don’t Want to See’ Trump Declare National Emergency for Border Wall
- Mitt Romney has some thoughts on Donald Trump -- and the President's not going to like them
- Mitt Romney Bucks Trump on National Emergency: ‘Not a Vote Against Border Security’
- Farewell to a Decade of Media Drooling Over Barack Obama
Race all in the stars: Astrological signs reveal insights into 2012 election battle between President Barack Obama, Mitt Romney have 325 words, post on www.nydailynews.com at July 29, 2012. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.