posted on 03 May 2012, 18:53 2
1. CivicSi89 (Posts: 349; Member since: 23 Jul 2011)
*dancing to Adele’s “Rumor Has it”*
posted on 04 May 2012, 08:16 0
36. medicci37 (Posts: 1355; Member since: 19 Nov 2011)
The ones who said it would be a POS were right on the money. If you really want this phone, but can’t wait…Go buy a Nexus. It’s out now & much cheaper.
posted on 08 May 2012, 06:53 0
49. android_sucks (Posts: 111; Member since: 28 Jul 2011)
Frankly, anything with android under the hood is a POS!!!! But thanks for pointing out what many already know.
posted on 03 May 2012, 18:55 10
2. remixfa (Posts: 14605; Member since: 19 Dec 2008)
they were a heck of a lot closer on this than they were with the iPhone.
posted on 03 May 2012, 19:04 7
6. andro. (Posts: 1999; Member since: 16 Sep 2011)
Unfortunately for ifans most of the iphone rumours should be divided by 6 and the final product will be close to the result.
posted on 03 May 2012, 19:00 4
3. Rotate (Posts: 26; Member since: 07 Dec 2010)
“One area where the rumors fell short was with the display. There had been speculation, seen in a story from a Korean website and elsewhere, that the Samsung Galaxy S III would offer the first AMOLED screen without a PenTile display, using the RGB matrix instead. Unfortunately, this did not come true and the unit will indeed use the oft-criticized PenTile display.”
posted on 03 May 2012, 19:07 2
7. andro. (Posts: 1999; Member since: 16 Sep 2011)
The actual minute difference between rgb and pentile is negitable unless viewed through microscopes. The only feature which fell short for me is the design,albeit ill wait to see it in the flesh before any decisions are made. I’ve often see phones unveiled that don’t seems all attractive when viewing online but have a totally different feel and presence when you get it instore
posted on 03 May 2012, 20:21 2
16. remixfa (Posts: 14605; Member since: 19 Dec 2008)
from the looks of it, its a slightly larger SGS2 hercules/skyrocket with a center button.
44. nickjjay (Posts: 79; Member since: 10 Oct 2011)
i hope it finally goes with the center button
posted on 03 May 2012, 19:02 4
4. som (Posts: 768; Member since: 10 Nov 2009)
I love this phone I wish it come to T-Mobile in June.
posted on 03 May 2012, 19:04 5
5. theBankRobber (Posts: 682; Member since: 22 Sep 2011)
I really like the phone, it has a different phone design and fantastic screen. People say its ugly but once they get their hands on a working unit, I feel they might change their mind. There is nothing wrong with stepping it up to make yourself stand out from the rest. All the new features are really nice, mainly the direct call and using the video feature that allows you to move the video in a text message while to type. Hey IF YOU DONT LIKE IT, that’s why its GOOGLE ANDROID, you have the option to choose something else. Lol 🙂 also, tomorrow is Friday, time to party :-p
posted on 03 May 2012, 19:08 8
8. Berzerk000 (Posts: 4275; Member since: 26 Jun 2011)
The only rumors I was disappointed to not be true were the SA+ HD screen and ceramic body. Maybe the GS4… Ceramic body is doubtful, but still hoping for that SA+ HD!
posted on 03 May 2012, 19:28 2
10. MartyK (Posts: 1001; Member since: 11 Apr 2012)
You and I both were looking forward to SA+HD & Ceramic Body, I wonder how this will stand up against the HTC EVO 4g LTE.
posted on 03 May 2012, 20:33 1
19. Mario1017 (Posts: 336; Member since: 04 Sep 2011)
i would take the EVO in a heartbeat if they where both sitting in front of me
posted on 03 May 2012, 21:09 2
22. Berzerk000 (Posts: 4275; Member since: 26 Jun 2011)
Now that the final product is released, I’m getting the EVO LTE hands down.
26. MartyK (Posts: 1001; Member since: 11 Apr 2012)
Yep,! I’m going with E4G LTE
32. Lboogey6 (Posts: 281; Member since: 31 Jan 2012)
how to put this nicely ….. you’re ridiculous …. one reason why the evo besides design.
37. Berzerk000 (Posts: 4275; Member since: 26 Jun 2011)
The screen. It’s amazing. WAY better than SA HD. I like Sense UI better than Touchwiz. And it’s being released earlier. Why wait for the GS3 when the EVO LTE has the same specs, a better screen, better design, and is going to be released sooner? There is no reason for that. EVO LTE ftw
posted on 03 May 2012, 19:24 0
9. intos (Posts: 93; Member since: 06 Jan 2012)
i walk slowly ,i gain life… thats has to be the cue samsung after this epic fail galaxy s3… everything up to this phone looks soo outdated except the prossesor ?… all this for a prossesor ??? samsung copy apple in a lot of points but what make me imprest is that they copy also in failure ? i speak about ifail 4s… i feel the only victin on this is the customers that they pay with blood for this craps…
posted on 03 May 2012, 19:35 0
11. Cosmo (Posts: 32; Member since: 03 May 2012)
this phone is just so sad.. the physical aspect of the phone is the top priority of most of the smart phone owners.. it’s disappointing how Sammy failed to impress this time.. Apple and RIM will surely make better looking phones.. who cares about huge processors when your phone looks like a plastic toy car.. gees.. HTC should be the superior Android maker..
posted on 03 May 2012, 20:22 8
17. remixfa (Posts: 14605; Member since: 19 Dec 2008)
yes, asthetics are more important than functionality..
posted on 03 May 2012, 19:40 0
12. GeekMovement (unregistered)
If Samsung improved the radio so that the signal reception is a lot better than previous devices, I’ll get it.
posted on 03 May 2012, 19:44 1
13. intos (Posts: 93; Member since: 06 Jan 2012)
galaxy s2 was succesfull cause when they lunch was far away from the competition… that makes a phone really attractive when its innovate last technology and futuristic design..or its smells a cartel between the companys…
posted on 03 May 2012, 19:47 2
14. xtian1103 (Posts: 363; Member since: 11 Feb 2012)
where’s the ceramic case?
posted on 03 May 2012, 21:12 2
23. Berzerk000 (Posts: 4275; Member since: 26 Jun 2011)
Nowhere. That’s the point
posted on 04 May 2012, 07:28 1
35. intos (Posts: 93; Member since: 06 Jan 2012)
ceramic case ?? in galaxy s4
posted on 03 May 2012, 20:10 2
15. Mube1 (Posts: 153; Member since: 22 Sep 2011)
Dnt believe in baseless rumors just wait for the actual product which I think so,but I was expecting atleast 12mp cam with great optics which could b game changer for samsung again
posted on 03 May 2012, 20:31 2
18. networkdood (Posts: 6330; Member since: 31 Mar 2010)
ATRIX 3 is on the way – I hear it will have 2GB of RAM and dual core processor.
posted on 03 May 2012, 20:59 2
20. rockstarlive (Posts: 307; Member since: 19 Oct 2011)
I wanted 1080p display. But its still a good device.
posted on 03 May 2012, 21:17 3
24. Berzerk000 (Posts: 4275; Member since: 26 Jun 2011)
1080p would be a waste of money and effort. If it’s over 300ppi, its fine because that’s all your brain can register. You won’t be able to tell the difference between 308 or 415 ppi.
- Samsung Galaxy S3 - Reported Release Date And Specs
- Creating Superfolk III
- The Homestead Revolution III
- What On Earth Is Going On Here?
- TCL venture capital investment and development road map, earth surface is transferred
- 10 Tips for Living the Life of Your Dreams
- Chevrolet Vega
- Corn Sugar and Blood And the Rise and Fall of the Cleveland Mafia
- Project: Space Tomb [Now in SPANISH and English]
- Escaping the Illusion's Web - Why You're Trapped in Your Current Life and How to Change It
- Spying on Peace Groups Not Surprising Says Civil Rights Vet
- CHEN: Fun "family system" of professional managers
- Those Mobile Phone Wielding Drivers
- The Cosmic Eggs
- Born Again
- Arnold, Frank Zane, Bob Kennedy, And the Importance of Enzymes In Your Diet
- Anatomy Of A PR Campaign
- An Interview With J. Welles Wilder
- Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth may never get back together after Kaitlynn Carter hookup: report
Comments for : How close did the rumor mongers get to the actual Samsung Galaxy S III specs? have 1222 words, post on www.phonearena.com at May 2, 2012. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.