Sienna Miller celebrated Bafta night by partying through to breakfast – proving there is definitely life after Jude Law. The actress carried on clubbing until 5am, an impressive feat especially given she was not even up for an award. Gallery: The Bafta winners Gallery: Fashion at the Baftas Dame Helen crowned Queen of the Baftas Miller, 25, had earlier insisted to fellow guests at the glittering film ceremony: “It’s a Sunday night, I’m taking it easy – there’s no hard partying for me tonight.” Yet 12 hours after her arrival on the red carpet, the Alfie star emerged blearyeyed after taking over Boujis nightclub with 40 friends. It is a far cry from the Baftas two years ago, when Law – away filming in the US – reportedly sent a barrage of jealous texts to his thenfiancée demanding she call an end to her night out. This year Sienna was determined to let her hair down properly, swapping the delicate vintage Ungaro dress and gold sandals she wore to present the best supporting actor gong for comfy knee-high boots and a snug leather bomber jacket. Boujis bosses extended the club’s licence to let Sienna drink on in the VIP area… Read full this story
- The country girl's home truths
- Cross-party group urges Home Office rethink on 'fix rooms'
- This place has character(s)! Cartoon Network opens a HOTEL, where Adventure Time and Powerpuff Girls superfans can stay in rooms that are customized for their favorite shows
- The Frasier and Niles Relationship Gets Crystalized in a Real-Time Dinner Party Meltdown
- Kylie Jenner celebrates 'Friendsgiving' early with lavish dinner party at her home... while ex Travis Scott performs at AMAs
- Black Friday is the best time to pick up discounted NAS enclosures and hard drives
- Bafta changes rules to increase diversity in awards and membership
- Teenager Out to Celebrate Birthday Party Raped in Coimbatore; 4 Arrested, Main Accused Absconding
- Just married! Home and Away co-stars James Stewart and Sarah Roberts say 'I do' on the grounds of a 15th century Irish castle - as photos surface of their surprise 'fairytale' ceremony
- Girl, eight, faces race against time to avoid being sold for 50 sheep to become a child bride at the age of 11 after father pleads for help saving her from his tribe's customs
5am: time for Bafta party girl Sienna to go home have 377 words, post on www.standard.co.uk at April 12, 2012. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.