Toyota art contest attracts kids An auto painting contest sponsored by Toyota has drawn more than 327,000 entries from children under 13 nationwide since it was launched three months ago. The contest, entitled “Dream Car”, and jointly held by the Ministry of Education and Training and Toyota Vietnam, aims to create a forum for children to show off their skills and promote their creativity. According to the organizing board, 10 winners will be selected to join a global contest to be held in Japan this August 2012. This is an annual event for children held by Toyota Vietnam, with the first one taking place in 2005 on the theme of “Traffic Safety”. Local movie to be released in France Award-winning Vietnamese movie “Bi, Dung So!” (Bi, Don’t Be Afraid) will be released in France on March 14. Under the initial plan, during the first week of the premiere, the movie will be screened at 70 cinemas across the country for two months. Acrobates Films, the movie’s distributor in France, is looking for more theaters and expects the time of the screening to be longer. Also, one year after the public screening, “Bi, Don’t Be Afraid” will be broadcast on local…
- Calling all playwrights!
- Santa Cruz Beach Boardwalk Open for Spring Break - April 1 - 7
- Jettison Yourself Back Into Action Park With New Documentary
- Apple reveals App Store’s top apps, games, and entertainment of 2018
- The Lord of the Rings: Gollum interview — Middle-earth doesn’t intimidate Daedalic’s CEO
- OpenAI’s MuseNet AI generates novel four-minute songs with 10 across a range of genres and styles
- OpenAI’s MuseNet AI generates novel 4-minute songs with 10 across a range of genres and styles
- BBC iPlayer can make shows available for a year
- Talking Turkey: Presenting the best movies to stream over the Thanksgiving holiday
- How Kevin Hart tweeted himself out of a job hosting the Oscars
ART & ENTERTAINMENT IN BRIEF 12/3 have 313 words, post on at March 12, 2012. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.