Armed with his famous Walther PPK and license to kill, James Bond will make his twenty-third motion picture appearance when the latest 007 blockbuster releases later this year.
The release of Skyfall will mark the film franchise’s 50th anniversary for the iconic secret agent and will be the third time British actor Daniel Craig reprises his role as Bond.
Of course we all know what the Bond films are famous for: beautiful women, edge-of-your-seat action, and–without a doubt–the amazing cars and gadgets Bond has had access to over the years.
It’s no secret that no other car shares as much history with the film franchise than Aston Martin. The iconic DB5 made its debut in 1964’s Goldfinger (driven by Sean Connery) armed to the teeth with machine guns and made subsequent appearances in Thunderball, GoldenEye, Tomorrow Never Dies, and Casino Royale.
According to The Sun, the iconic Aston has been spotted on the set of Skyfall, complete with “weapons dashboard”, while filming an intense chase scene in Glencoe, Scotland.
- Two cars once owned by former Beatles members go up for auction
- Aston Martin yachts and subs take the British car company’s brand beyond spies
- Aston Martin and Red Bull Racing announce a new F1 team and sports car projects
- Here are the 10 most expensive cars in the world that you wish you could afford
- 2018 Aston Martin DB11 V8 first drive review
- James Bond Aston Martin DB5 Sells For Record-Breaking $6.4 Million
- Daniel Craig swaps his Aston Martin for a battered Land Rover during his first day of filming of Bond 25 in Jamaica... as fans swoon over his VERY handsome stunt double
- Aston Martin boss Andy Palmer hits back at the doubters
- How Daniel Craig shook up 007 with his James Bond era
- Ben Whishaw Takes On Bond in ‘Skyfall’ and ‘Newsroom’ in ‘The Hour’
- First look at new James Bond movie as No Time To Die teaser trailer drops
- REPORT: James Bond’s Wife Will Refuse To Take His Name, Phrase ‘Bond Girl’ Banned From Set
- James Bond 25: Barbara Broccoli reveals enlisting Killing Eve writer Phoebe Waller-Bridge was Daniel Craig's idea and dismisses having a female 007 as a 'gimmick'
- The WWI hero who was as brave on the battlefield as he was bold in the bedroom! Hot new movie epic 1917 was inspired by the true story of director Sam Mendes's grandfather. Here we tell it in full for the first time - thanks to his own very racy memoir
- From 'Fleabag' to James Bond and Beyond: Phoebe Waller-Bridge on Death and Her Secret New Movie
- 40 New Fall TV Shows You’ve Got to See: Jim Carrey, Julia Roberts, ‘Murphy Brown’ & More
- How the Internet and a New Generation of Superfans Helped Create the Second Comedy Boom
- Nine EastEnders spoilers for next week – A new face, Louise suffers baby scare and Whitney is in danger
- Mark Starr's family thought he was thriving in a new city. The truth was far darker
- George Miller On March Start Date For Next Film, More ‘Mad Max’, Defending Superheroes As Cinema & The Search For Depth That Makes Movies Like ‘Fury Road’ Unforgettable
- The X Factor: Celebrity FIRST official pictures revealed as stars including Megan McKenna, Ricki Lake and Ben Foden CONFIRMED for new series
- Get your kids to read a Jack Reacher book and they’ll never go on social media again
- Daniel Craig cruises the Caribbean sea on a custom-built sailboat as he joins his hunky stunt double Jean-Charles Rousseau during their second day of filming for Bond 25 in Jamaica
- Guy Ritchie in frame as Bond director after The Man From U.N.C.L.E success
- First Bond, James Bond girl Eunice Gayson dies aged 90
Aston Martin DB5 set to make battle-ready reappearance in new 007 flick, Skyfall have 602 words, post on www.digitaltrends.com at February 14, 2012. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.