Garuda Indonesia, has appointed TransViet Promotion as its local representative to manage its sales, marketing and reservation activities in Vietnam, reinforcing the airline’s commitment and growing confidence in the market.“Vietnam is one of the world’s fastest growing travel destinations and is becoming an increasingly important market for us. TransViet Promotion is a leading airline representative with over 15 years of experience and we believe that this partnership will further improve the quality of our services to better serve the Vietnam market,” said Risnandi, Senior General Manager, Area Asia, Garuda Indonesia.“We look forward to working with Garuda to promote their destinations to travellers from Vietnam. By combining our local knowledge and experience with the capabilities and extensive network that Garuda provides, we are confident that we can maximize the market potential,” said Le Viet Cuong, Director of Business Development, TransViet Promotion.
- Justice Deepak Verma appointed DDCA’s new Ombudsman
- Qantas is world’s safest airline, Garuda most punctual
- Vietnam promotes tourism at Indonesia’s festival
- Indonesia wins deals worth 16 bln VND at Vietnam Expo 2019
- Harsh Vardhan Shringla appointed as new foreign secy
- Tourists flock to Bali to celebrate New Year’s Eve
- A behind-the-scene look at foreign doctors who spend vacations healing Vietnam
- Where to head for New Year's Eve
- New Year celebrations of Giay ethnic people
- Federal government appoints Sanaullah Abbasi as new KP IGP
Garuda Indonesia appoints TransViet Promotionas new GSA in Vietnam have 229 words, post on www.traveldailynews.asia at January 10, 2012. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.