posted on 07 Dec 2011, 11:58 1 1. Penny (Posts: 1698; Member since: 04 Feb 2011) 5 lines on my account, 3 of them with data, so I would very much like to see what Verizon has to offer with a shared data plan. However, knowing Verizon, I bet they will start at something like 2GB for $30 a month, geared toward families that are just getting used to smartphones and not using much data. Tier 2 would possibly be 4GB for $50 a month. I would expect a top tier of about 10GB for $100 per month. posted on 07 Dec 2011, 16:08 0 15. phish4brains (Posts: 3; Member since: 07 Dec 2011) Recently, Verizon started switching all customers to “account level pricing.” What this means is the base cost of the plan and included minutes and messaging are billed at the “account level” while each line is billed individually at the “line level.” For example, if a two line share plan with 700 minutes and unlimited messaging is $99.99/month, your bill would show an $80 “account level” charge and 2 “line level” charges at $10/each. Before account level pricing you would have had a “primary line” billed at… Read full this story
- On The Eighth Day of Privacy, Health Care Systems (Over) Shared Data
- HIPAA and Health Care Data Privacy – 2015 Year in Review
- Employee Compensation: “Brexited” Share Incentive Plan - Yet Another Unknown
- 21st Century Trusteeship – Bringing UK Pension Plan Governance Up to Date
- Verizon Beats Quarterly Estimates As Subscriptions Jump; Shares Up
- AT&T, Verizon are again being investigated for collusion. Here's what happened the first time.
- After narrow vote, abortions after rape, incest still covered in SC state health plan
- Labour leader Jeremy Corbyn plans to break Stormont impasse and avoid a hard border
- Howard Dean to Head New Democrat Voter Data Exchange
- Yahoo Discloses Massive Data Breach
Comments for : Verizon may bring shared data plans and ISIS next year have 282 words, post on www.phonearena.com at December 7, 2011. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.