The traditional Tet holiday will come only in three months, but air tickets for Tet flights are nearly running out. Thuy Linh, a teacher in Tan Binh district of HCM City, said that she has been hunting for air tickets for the last month. Linh said that she and her 4-member family plans to return to Hai Duong province to celebrate the 2012 Tet. She successfully booked a ticket for the Hanoi-HCM City flight in August 2011. Meanwhile, she still cannot book the tickets for the HCM City-Hanoi flight. Linh complains that she contacted nearly 10 booking agents in HCM City, but the only answer she got from the agents was that the tickets ran out. Air tickets running out too soon Hung, an officer of a media company in district 1 of HCM City, said that he has been trying to book tickets online for the HCM City-Hue City flight since mid August, when the air carriers released notice about the air ticket sale for Tet flights. Hung has not found any tickets so far, but he remains patient enough not to “give up the game”. He said that he accesses to the websites of the air carriers once…
- Vietjet offers free air tickets on new Ho Chi Minh City - Thanh Hoa route
- Plane passenger allegedly threw coffee at people, 'jumped on' air marshal's back
- WOW Air offers $69 flights from Detroit to Iceland
- Kenya/South Africa: Sonko Buys Air Tickets for Broke Gor Mahia
- General Giap - an unfailing light for Vietnamese people
- Leader Fidel Castro in Vietnamese people’s hearts
- Going on summer vacation? Enjoy! Air travel will be light on your pocket this season
- IPL 2018 impact: Host cities witness rise in traction for hotels, flights
- Good News For Those Who Are Planning Summer Vacation, Air Fares To Go Down By 9 Per Cent
- Get Flight Discounts as High as 35% With Hopper's New 'Secret Fares'
Vietnamese people struggle for booking air tickets for Tet flights have 304 words, post on at October 26, 2011. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.