Microsoft’s cloud-based software Microsoft Office 365 on Wednesday experienced its first major outage since its introduction in late June.
“At approximately 11:30 a.m. PDT, Microsoft became aware of a networking issue affecting customers of some Microsoft services hosted out of one of our North American data centers,” said Steven Gerri, general manager for Microsoft Global Foundation Services, in a statement
- Microsoft Office 365, Azure lock out some people who use multi-factor authentication
- Microsoft Office 365, Azure lock out some people who use multifactor authentication
- Microsoft Office 365 still locks out people who use multifactor authentication, Azure back
- Microsoft Office 365 users in Europe unable to access mailboxes for a full day
- Zoho updates its Office Suite amid Google G Suite, Microsoft Office 365 domination
- This Microsoft Office 365 Home deal is actually pretty decent: $55
- Microsoft Office 365 for business: Everything you need to know
- NoRelationship phishing attack dances around Microsoft Office 365 email filters
- Slack joins forces with Microsoft Office 365
- You can now use your Office 365 Personal subscription on all your devices
- Microsoft Office 2019: Everything You Need to Know
- Microsoft revamps its Office 365 app icons with a simplified look
- Microsoft's Office 2019 price hike: Will it push you to Office 365?
- Use Office 365? Microsoft's about to start emailing you regular tips by default
- Microsoft: We're halting Office 365 email tips plan after user flak
- Microsoft Office has changed, how you use it should too
- Microsoft's Surface All Access a bet that hardware as a service can work (with an Office 365 assist)
- Microsoft is working on a Google G Suite to Office 365 migration toolset
- Office 365 is coming to the Mac App Store with Mac-only features
- Microsoft's Office 365 apps are available in the Apple Mac App Store
Microsoft Office 365 suffers first major outage have 261 words, post on at August 18, 2011. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.