Cities need to set up food safety committees
Major cities, including HCM City, should set up a food safety committee that would be responsible for managing product quality, an expert has recommended.
The establishment of a committee to coordinate these activities would prevent waste of money as well as human resources, and the dodging of responsibility that occurs under the current management, which is spread across several agencies, according to Prof. Chu Pham Ngoc Son, deputy chairman of the Viet Nam Union of Science and Technology Association.
- Shutdown, Elizabeth Warren, Happy New Year: Your Monday Evening Briefing
- News Briefs: Sheriff's office plans extra road patrols in January
- News Briefs: Auditions slated for 'Cabin Fever'
- Biz briefs: New president for Troy Community Hospital
- Congress, Turkey, Apple: Your Thursday Briefing
- DealBook Briefing: Apple’s Struggles Add to Uncertainty in Markets
- U.S. Congress, Turkey, China: Your Friday Briefing
- Congress, Espionage, China Economy: Your Thursday Evening Briefing
- Brevard School Briefs: Boeing donation, sales tax report, food pantry for needy students
- News Briefs: Fremont schools plan kindergarten registration
- Xinjiang, U.S. Shutdown, Golden Globes: Your Monday Briefing
- News Briefs: Tickets still available for Walleye game
- Bangkok, the Philippines, U.S. Shutdown: Your Tuesday Briefing
- Neighbors briefs: Breakfast, NAMI, Laramie Project, Winter Wine, heart talk, Nashville, Salem women
- Shutdown, Escape Rooms, Kim Jong-un: Your Tuesday Briefing
- Donald Trump, Gavin Newsom, Clemson: Your Tuesday Briefing
- News briefs: Ross County Humane Society to conduct public meeting to discuss 2018, plans for 2019
- Montana Historical Society, local vets to mark the centennial of the end of World War I
- U.S. Shutdown, China Censorship, Baby Shark: Your Friday Briefing
- Climate Change, U.S. Shutdown, Michael Cohen: Your Friday Briefing
SOCIETY IN BRIEF 3/6 have 263 words, post on at June 2, 2011. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.