Driving is hazardous enough as it deals with massive pieces of metal moving at a high speed. Therefore, taking your eyes away from the road is paramount to exposing yourself to the dangers of the road. With the advent of technology, there are many things in the arena that takes your focus off the road and driving.
Most of the so called electronic media is dangerous that you really are wonderstruck about the sanity of a person who use them while driving! Driving lessons Partick advocate the idea that watching a movie, sending a text message, surfing the Internet etc. while driving is deadly and ludicrous!
Driving Lessons on Defensive driving:
Driving instructors propagate the idea that car driving is a huge responsibility but some people have no conception of the idea. Due to senseless and thoughtless driving many precious lives are lost every year so it has become a matter of great concern these days. Drivers whose licenses have been suspended because of traffic violation are increasing at an astronomical rate. Therefore, driving coaches feel that learning defensive driving techniques is of prime importance.
Distraction of Cell Phones:
More and more states and cities are making it a crime to use a cell phone while driving. This might seem to be an imposition but many people are killed everyday because of drivers who use cell phones while driving and who were therefore distracted. Cell phones are very distracting because your hands have to hold them and your thoughts are also somewhere else! Even if you are using a hands free set up the chances are that your full attention and concentration is not on driving. If people could live for centuries without phones and only with land lines, staying away from cell phones while driving is only a very small sacrifice!
Distractions and Road Rage:
A big part of defensive driving is non-offensive driving. Driving instructors advise the learners on not to curse any other drivers either audibly or even inaudibly. Tailgating is another cardinal cause of road rage and innumerable accidents. Defensive driving lessons teach the learners to maintain a safe zone between their car and the one in front of them. Tailgating or following the car too closely has been the cause of multi-car pile ups and gory accidents. It is also considered as illegal and it really causes road rage among the drivers.
In short, it is important to practice safe driving habits and while taking driving lessons Partick you must choose a good driving school that has well experienced driving instructors.
- Learner drivers will be given lessons in the dark before taking their test in bid to slash number of accidents
- Trump's Defense Department purge threatens our security
- Mother, 39, DRIVES away from court just minutes after judge banned her from the roads for two years after driving wrong way on motorway and hitting another car head-on
- LSU film room: Inside the defensive errors that led to Missouri's explosive plays
- Lessons from an immortal conversation: on the deep insights that the Mahabharata can offer
- Disqualified motorist mother, 39, who was spotted DRIVING home from court moments after judge banned her from road... will now spend a month behind bars while she awaits fresh hearing
- The U.S. Needs a Cyber Strategy Designed for Defense | Opinion
- DAVID BLUNKETT: The lessons Donald Trump can teach the Left
- CSOs speak on Biden’s victory, lessons learnt, and Nigeria’s future with US
- You’re Using The Internet Wrong: Here’s How To Finally Eliminate Digital Distractions
- NYC teachers stun students by giving remote lessons from hammocks, moving cars
- The hard lesson
- Activities of defense leaders
- ‘Self-Defense Is Self-Care’: How the Growing Ranks of Left-Wing Gun Owners See the Election
- Broncos Report Card: Defense, kicking game carry day in win over Patriots
- Eight lessons for politics and policy in 2021 and beyond
- Defense Department officials 'fear Trump is about to start operations against Iran' after he abruptly sacked Pentagon Secretary Mark Esper
- Director Kiran Reddy On Gatham: Every Decision Made And Every Lesson We Learnt Shaped The Film
- Broncos Midseason Report: Injuries, inconsistencies plagued defense during first half
- 49ers’ game review vs. Seahawks: Garoppolo struggles against last-place defense
Distractions: An Important Part of Defensive Driving Lessons have 679 words, post on www.articlesfactory.com at May 6, 2011. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.