Mike Knuble has signed a one-year, $2 million contract extension with the Washington Capitals.
The Capitals announced the deal Monday as they prepared for their first-round playoff series against the New York Rangers.
The 38-year-old right wing is wrapping up his second season in Washington. He had 24 goals and 16 assists in the regular season and missed only three games.
The 24 goals ranked third in the NHL for players 35 and older, trailing only Martin St. Louis and Teemu Selanne, who both had 31. Knuble also has 13 points in his last 14 games.
Knuble has played with Detroit, the Rangers, Boston, Philadelphia and Washington over 14 NHL seasons.
- Report: Sancho seals $230k per week BVB contract extension
- Aaron Rodgers Parties in Denim Outfit (and Mustache) After Signing $134M Contract Extension
- UK lenders offer mortgage extensions as banks and customers grapple with coronavirus disruptions
- Eagles exercise Carson Wentz, Zach Ertz contract options; extension talks for Ertz likely to 'pick up' soon
- What DeBrincat’s new deal means for Blackhawks’ cap outlook
- DeBrincat signs three-year bridge deal with Blackhawks
- 2020 Cowboys free agency: Dak Prescott contract talks reignited, but NFL coronavirus policy might allow delay
- Eagles exercise Zach Ertz contract option for 2021 season, extension talks likely to 'pick up' soon
- Pelosi floats undoing SALT deduction cap in next coronavirus bill
- Warriors’ Steve Kerr finds solace in ‘huge’ move to sign Green to extension
- Paul Pogba ‘would be angry’ if Man Utd extended contract by year as Real Madrid make ‘now or never’ £100m transfer move
- Eddie Jones signs shock new England deal to stay on as boss until after 2023 World Cup in France
- Anthony Davis’ last chance at $24 million contract boost
- Rumour Has It: Liverpool put Werner plans on hold, Dybala set to re-sign at Juventus
- Tony Romo won’t discuss CBS contract, recalls playing hardball with Jones and Parcells
- BTS Renews Contract With Management Company, Will Be Here Forever
- ‘The project isn’t finished’: Jones signs new England deal
- Documents: LSU's six-year contract with Will Wade worth $15 million
- Sean Lee on new Dak Prescott contract: 'It's a matter of time'
- Eddie Jones set to sign new England contract until World Cup 2023
Knuble signs contract extension with Caps have 336 words, post on www.foxsports.com at April 10, 2011. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.