There is one catch.The writers at TTAC have to buy a new car. That’s right. One new car (no BOGO free deals for a leftover Aveo). It can be anything they like. Hyundai, Toyota, Chevy… Jaguar? Fat chance! These fellows can go a little over the $20k mark on the MSRP. But the real world price before tax, title, bullshit fees etc. has to be no more than $20k. So what car will they get? Will they follow the bleating herd of Billy Joel fans and buy something more milquetoast than a Milan? Perhaps a beige Camcord with an off-creme interior? Or maybe a Jetta that’s been as thoroughly decontented as Christina Aguilera’s last album? Or will it be something a bit more in your face? Like a… well… let me get to that later. I have to go move some mink coats. Just remember, when you’re taking favors from guys in a certain line of work, every decision has consequences…Ronnie Schrieber: Twenty grand for a car? I wish the rules didn’t specify a new car as I’d use the 20Gs to restore my Elan. Does anyone make anything with more than 200HP and AWD in that price range? If… Read full this story
- ‘The Force of Trump’s Lying Has Ruptured the Space-Time Continuum’: Steve Schmidt on Impeachment
- 14 Big Questions From This Week’s
- Nice Price Or Crack Pipe: $57,500 For A 20,000-Mile 1987 AMG Hammer?
- Extremely rare 900-year-old Viking necklace that depicts 'Thor's Hammer' has been found in Iceland
- Who is Homes Under The Hammer's Dion Dublin? The ex-England footballer who turned TV host in shock career move
- Hammer-Wielding Men Rob Kay Jewelers In Washington County During Business Hours
- Son, 27, who battered his 'nasty violent drunk' father with a HAMMER to protect his mother says he would do it again - even if it meant life in prison
- The sun will turn to ROCK in 10 billion years’ time: Star will burn the last of its nuclear energy and become a 'crystal ball' 200,000 times denser than Earth when it dies
- Danger in the skies: Monster hailstones the size of cricket balls hammer Queensland's coast as violent thunderstorms threaten to trigger more deadly bushfires
- These are the next generation of African stars, according to TIME
Hammer Time: The $20,000 Question have 374 words, post on www.thetruthaboutcars.com at March 17, 2011. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.