Richard Cobbett spends a quiet evening investigating an army of psychopathic ladies who want more than just your planet. People of Earth: Phobos needs talcum powder! Let’s be honest, the main reason that anyone remembers Leather Goddesses of Phobos is because it’s called Leather Goddesses of Phobos. Here’s a list of game names from 1986. Alex Higgins’ World Snooker. Chessmaster 2000. Karateka. Space Quest: The Sarien Encounter. Leather Goddesses of Phobos. Tank Wars. Be honest. Which of those would have jumped out at you on a games shelf back then? It definitely wouldn’t have hurt that it was written by Infocom, then-Princes of the text adventure genre, or was written by the main guy behind both the Hitch-Hiker’s Guide To The Galaxy game (which was awful, incidentally, no matter how rose-tinted your glasses) and A Mind Forever Voyaging (which was utterly brilliant, and we’ll be looking at in this column at some point). This was pre-Leisure Suit Larry too, when the mere idea of a game including (*whisper*) sex seemed daring and new. For many people, the Leather Goddesses of Phobos would be their first time… at least with a computer. PLEASE NOTE: You must be 18 or over to… Read full this story
- 'I Didn't Get it Right': Former Resource Officer Scot Peterson Breaks Silence After Parkland School Shooting
- Want to bet whether Dolphins score first or at all? Florida Legislature may let you.
- Can a Dealer Charge Me an ‘Inspection Fee’ for a Certified Pre-Owned Car?
- Many unknowns heading into new season
- U.S. Davis Cup team needs better No. 2 player
- Biffle wrecks during Atlanta final practice
- 2019 GLAAD Awards: Madonna, 60, thanks LGBTQ community for making her 'feel like it was OK to be different' and giving her a 'home' in emotional speech while picking up Advocate for Change trophy
- What Is Diwali 2018? Greetings To Celebrate Festival Of Light
- Moto X (2014) Review: Still the Android Phone For Everyone
- Trump: Tom Brady could have been my son-in-law; 'instead, I got Jared Kushner'
Crap Shoot: Leather Goddesses of Phobos have 329 words, post on www.pcgamer.com at November 21, 2010. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.