Codemasters has just announced Operation Flashpoint: Red River, following previous reveals in the past week.The game launches in 2011 for PS3, 360 and PC, and promises it “will set a new standard for authentic and intense combat” in tactical shooters.Red River will see the Chinese PLA remain as big a threat as previously, as players take on the role of a Marine Corp infantryman in Tajikistan along the Vakhsh River over “three distinct acts”.RR also features drop-in, drop-out online campaign co-op for up to four players, although there will also be “additional co-operative game modes”.“Operation Flashpoint: Red River is being built around four player co-op online play, complete with a strong narrative, new enemies and combat scenarios to deliver gameplay that immerses players in the reality of war like never before,” said the game’s creative director, Sion Lenton.“Whether playing solo or co-operatively, players will experience the tense and exhilarating tactical gameplay the series is famed for, expressed through a range of gameplay enhancements and an exciting new setting and narrative,” said Adam Parsons, executive producer.Get the press release and some art below. OPERATION FLASHPOINT®: RED RIVERTM SET TO BRING THE AUTHENTIC INFANTRY CO-OP EXPERIENCE TO AN ALL-NEW THEATRE OF WAR… Read full this story
- Experts worried about impacts of Chinese Red River dams
- Alpine announces launch date for 2021 F1 car
- Life After Covid: Latest In-Person Events Announced, Venues Reopened & Release Dates Revealed
- Netflix Announces College Admissions Scandal Doc From the Makers of
- Bridgerton star Phoebe Dynevor hints filming for series two is starting as she steps out sporting Daphne's red locks
- Next stop, Mars! UAE inches ahead of rivals NASA and China with its probe set to arrive in the Red Planet's orbit TOMORROW
- Apple launches iPad Air: New iPad Air release date, specs and features
- India’s oldest art gallery overlooked for fossil in Bhimbetka caves?
- India a red-hot investment opportunity for its clean energy shift: US
- Countries will be added to hotel quarantine red-list with just ‘hours notice’ leaving Brit tourists stranded abroad
Operation Flashpoint: Red River announced, first art, dated for 2011 have 332 words, post on www.vg247.com at August 6, 2010. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.