This week in mobile gaming we go stealth, deliver some packages, search for treasure, curl up with a novel idea filled with zombies, and play catch with some feline friends.Splinter Cell Conviction: Gameloft brings us the mobile version of Splinter Cell Conviction, which is one of the bigger titles released this year. If you are unfamiliar with the series, you are Sam Fisher – a Special Forces operative who’s fighting a corrupt agency to get his daughter back. The mobile version contains 11 levels in 8 locales, including an iPhone exclusive level on the banks of the Potomac River. This mobile version has some pretty slick graphics, and will be a great iteration in the franchise. Splinter Cell Conviction for the iPhone will cost you $9.99 in the app store.– –The Package: Now featured in the app store, The Package is a fun puzzle game where the goal is to transfer a package from one part of the screen to the other using various widgets to move it across. Some of the widgets to help you get through the 20 levels are belts, springs, fans and ramps. If you get stuck, they even have a walkthrough page via YouTube. Check… Read full this story
- New Jurassic World Alive mobile game is like Pokémon Go with dinosaurs
- This week in gaming: The Last of Us and Rogue Legacy make triumphant returns
- Mobile game publisher GREE reportedly begins lay offs
- Activision ups its mobile game with Activate and two new Skylanders titles
- How will Windows Phone 8 change EA’s place in mobile gaming?
- Here's what happens when you complete the hit mobile game 'Threes'
- Weekly mobile wrap: Coca Cola phones and how we pay too much for data
- Xbox co-creator Seamus Blackley gets back to his gaming roots with new mobile-game startup
- Health companies use mobile gaming apps that reward patients for taking their meds on time
- Bury Me My Love: the mobile game exploring the Syrian refugee crisis
This Week in Mobile Gaming – June 6th, 2010 have 317 words, post on gamerant.com at June 6, 2010. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.