Cambodia has set up its own National Anti-Corruption Council as part of government effort’s to fight dishonesty. Top Sam, who is a member of the National Assembly was elected as the Council’s President and Prak Sok who is in the Senate was elected as its Vice-President. Speaking to a press conference in Phnom Penh , Top Sam said that the creation of the council was a historic event for the country, and he pledged to use Cambodia ‘s anti-corruption laws to their full extent to fight bribery and fraud. (more…)
- Reform Reading: FDIC Gets Tough, Banks May Get Bigger Dividends
- When The Going Gets Tough, What's the Best Niche Practice?
- These California drivers are still on cell phones, despite state’s get-tough law
- New Norway gov to get tough on immigration
- YP Letters: Time to act like Thatcher and get tough with Barnier
- Ros Altmann: It’s time to get tough on ageism at work
- California lawmakers move to get tough with feds on wild horse slaughter
- Biden Flips Again: 'We Need to Get Tough With China'
- Serious Fraud Office Gets Tough in UK Bribery Act Enforcement Guidelines
- Pakistan pivots toward Putin's Russia after Trump gets tough
Cambodia gets tough on corruption have 199 words, post on en.vietnamplus.vn at June 18, 2010. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.