Aafia Siddiqui told a federal jury she didn’t remember taking a target-shooting course – but the instructor certainly didn’t forget her.
The defense team tried to suggest it was impossible for Woodworth to remember one of hundreds of students from so long ago – but he insisted he was good with faces.
“You have no records of this session…no documents at all to corroborate your memory?” Siddiqui’s lawyer, Dawn Cardi, asked.
“Correct,” Woodworth said.
Prosecutors want to show she knows how to handle a weapon – and Woodworth said Siddiqui fired between 400 and 1,200 rounds during the course, but no rifles.
They also want to show her testimony Thursday was unreliable, since she said she didn’t remember ever taking a course.
She was not in the courtroom to see her old teacher yesterday – she chose to watch on closed-circuit television in a holding cell.
The jury is expected to begin deliberating Monday.
- The violent legend of Eliot Ness and Al Capone
- ‘I was terribly wrong’ - writers look back at the Arab spring five years on
- Wagon Train
- 26/11: 'America sacrificed Mumbai'
- #NeverForget: Social Media Commemorates 16th Anniversary of 9/11
- Donald Trump and Melania lead 9/11 commemorations at the White House and Pentagon while relatives of victims gather at Ground Zero on the 18th anniversary of the terror attack which killed 2,977
- Don't Mention Wars (or Austerity): There's More to Cameron's Legacy Than EU Referendum
- Syrian women tortured and humiliated in Assad regime prisons
- Mary Kom and Sarita Devi: The untold story
- Using football to tackle Nigeria's Boko Haram
- Yashaswini Deswal: From watching idol to beating her
- James Dolan Wants You To Love His Band
- Houston Chronicle salutes nurse leaders for 2019
- Meditation and Yoga Can Reduce Symptoms of PTSD
- Three days in July that shook America
- The soldier who became a legend
- Winter Olympics: Day 14 roundup
- The best Xbox One games, including Call of Duty: Modern Warfare
- Severe rights abusers get seats on UN Human Rights Council
- Giuliani: Shouldn't Biden be investigated over Ukraine if Trump can be impeached over it?
'Lady Al Qaeda' trial: Gun instructor remembers Aafia Siddiqui twenty years after training session have 408 words, post on www.nydailynews.com at January 29, 2010. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.