People often talk about how the amount of copies Michael Jackson’s 1982 album Thriller has sold. People often bring up that it’s the biggest selling album of all time. They bring up all of the awards it’s won.All of that stuff is great for the trivia nerd in all of us (and I’ve certainly got one in me) but what really makes Thriller remarkable is the music itself. While most pop music from 1982 sounds positively dated today, I believe most of the tracks from Thriller still sound just as fresh in 2009 as they did 27 years earlier.The album opener “Wanna Be Startin’ Somethin'” is the most over the top song on the album and it says something that he opens the album with this one. There’s so much packed into this song, it’s bursting at the seams. These days most hit songs have about 1/3 of the imagination that this song has packed into it (and that’s being generous.)The three most known songs on the album are “Thriller,” “Billie Jean,” & “Beat It.” In fact these are arguably the three most well known songs of Michael Jackson’s entire career. Amazingly they come one right after the other on the album. How many… Read full this story
- Carey Mulligan Is a Vigilante With a Mission in ‘Promising Young Woman’
- 10 Quick and Easy Ways These Creative Leaders Stay On Top of Industry News
- Netflix: excellent movies to watch this week in December 2020
- The best Dolby Atmos movies for your home theater
- 100 Best Movies of 2020, According to Critics
- 100 Best Movies of 2020, According to Audiences
Michael Jackson's Thriller - Album Review have 272 words, post on ezinearticles.com at July 6, 2009. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.