Every country has its own regulations, laws and regulatory bodies or agencies governing the manufacturing, sales, marketing and distribution of products within the country. Laws and regulations are purposely made for human beings and other institutions as a guide to bring order and sanity into the society. Because of this, it is likely that their application will impact upon the plans of firms; their effects on a given firm are also inevitable.An attempt would be made to discuss specified regulations and laws with particular reference to aviation and airline, environmental regulations, stock market regulations, banking regulations, research (and development) co-operation regulations, stock options regulations, labour regulations, intellectual property and social security regulations industry by industry and effects on the plans of firms where necessary.For example, the Airport High Density Rule (HDR) in the aviation industry was considered as controversial. This rule requires that no more than 155 flights take off and land at O’Hare Airport and at three other major airports in the country between 6.45am and 9.15p.m.That restriction was expected to keep number of airline operations at O’Hare during that timeframe and also to keep the amount of noise generated by aircraft. When this failed, a law was proposed… Read full this story
- The New Country of Origin Labeling Law - COOL - And How it Will Be Applied
- From Google to Uber, digital MNCs may recast operations for new tax law
- Over Regulation on American Business
- Hawaii Employment Law Alert - Employers Required to Comply With ARRA's COBRA Provisions
- Regulatory & Legal Framework - Do We Need a Franchising Law in India?
- The Impact of the New Massachusetts Data Security Regulations
- Business & Corporate Laws Govern Business and Commercial Transactions
- Basic Idea Behind US Law - Chapter One - General Philosophy and Your Rights As an American Citizen
- Lawyers - Generate a Million Dollars in Additional Income For Your Law Firm
- UIGEA Rules Specified by US Treasury
The Impacts and Effects of Specified Laws and Regulations on a Given Firm have 316 words, post on ezinearticles.com at June 15, 2009. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.