Give it time.
So you’ve had a break up. Many people who have found their true love have gone through previous relationships and some hard break-ups. It’s normal stuff! However, this might be just one break-up that you want to salvage if you can. If so, try this proven method to get your ex back. So I want to ask you, have you given it a little time? Time to get your head cool and your feelings sure? One great method to get back with your lover is to allow a few weeks of separation. After these weeks have come and passed, make your move.
Now it’s time to make a move
So if you’ve checked your feelings and think you’ve adjusted to an appropriate attitude and mindset, then let’s move! Pick up the phone and try to set up a get-together. The point is to try to set up a fun little time with your ex, but not to go on a date! Just get in their presence – we are trying to see if the sparks are still there. So when you are making your phone call, try to do some preparation first.
- Do your best to make your call when you think your ex will have a few free minutes.
- Get your emotions straight.
- Make sure your feelings are level – maybe have some light music in the background.
- The point is to create a comfortable call where hopefully no one feels too awkward!
Try to make for a fun time!
If there is an appropriate opportunity, bring up a positive from your relationship, something funny!
Be appropriately brief and set a time for a specific activity. Probably at some place with a casual environment.
- Kevin David Reveals His Proven Method for Making Money With Facebook Ads
- Ex-Bexar deputies arrested in jail-contraband case
- Keith Ellison Facts: Minnesota Rep Denies Abuse Claims From Ex-Girlfriend Karen Monahan
- No Christmas party for ex
- Unhappy Valentine’s: Why bad memories of your ex are so hard to shake
- Ex-Trump Aide Manafort's Defense Rests, Case Headed To Jury
- This strategy for coping with heartbreak could help you feel less love for your ex, according to new scientific research
- The ex-synagogue president who could decide Senate control
- The VFX of 'Ex Machina'
- Ex plans to move kids to Hawaii