If you want to get your ex back and salvage a relationship, then there are a couple of things that you should and should not do. Break ups can be very tricky, so you must be careful what you do, and a lot of times what you want to do is the exact opposite of what needs to be done. This article will tell what you should and should not do if you want to salvage a relationship.
First we will discuss what you should not do. This is the first thing that a lot of people will do right after a break up, and you know what, it almost never works. What they do is try to get their ex to return their calls by pleading with them or tricking them by making up some emergency. These will not work, so try not to do these approaches. Not only is getting your ex to call you back important if you want to salvage a relationship, but it has to be for the right reasons.
Now here are the good approaches for getting your ex to return your call. They might seem like the opposite of what you think you should be doing, but they will intrigue your ex and get their blood flowing. Don’t argue about the break up, agree with the decision. That will leave them wondering why you agree with the decision. Then since they want to know what is going on, they will want to call you to figure out why. So know you have them calling you back , so that is the first step. Once they call you back don’t sound desperate. Desperation will almost always turn them off, so don’t sound desperate.
These are just a few tips on how to salvage a relationship, showing what you should do and what you should not do. I hope that these approaches will help you on your journey to finding that special someone.
- Sandy still can save it! Sandra Bullock must fight to salvage marriage to Jesse James, experts say
- EPA sues New Castle salvage yard operator in latest chapter of Delaware's industrial legacy
- BATTLING BACK TO NORMAL LIFE. Home-front struggle for Fighting 69th
- Geri Horner posts snap of 'her boys' - husband Christian and son Monty
- Bride in shock after her groom's ex crashed wedding in a bridal gown
- APNewsBreak: Colleges got $60M-plus from OxyContin family
- Exclusive: Colleges got $60M-plus from OxyContin family
- Prestigious colleges given $60M-plus from OxyContin family
- AP Exclusive: Colleges got millions from opioid maker owners
- Celebrity break-ups of 2019: Kylie Jenner and Travis Scott latest to separate