IntroductionAt what point does having a regular drink or two become something you should worry about? If you’re not out partying till the early hours every night, you haven’t got anything to worry about, right? Maybe not. Many people think that unless you’re stumbling home every night, a regular drink doesn’t do anyone any harm, but that isn’t always the case. How many times have you declared you’re just out for ‘one’ and suddenly you’re making a night of it? The sliding scale of drinking too much begins with much smaller amounts of alcohol than most people would think. Drinking as little as a couple of pints after work on week nights, or sharing a bottle of wine with a friend most nights, could mean you’re drinking too much. And consequently be affecting your long term health.What exactly is too much?There are three main categories of ‘problem’ drinking and many are surprised by how easy it is to fall in to the first…Heavy or hazardous· Drinking above the Government’s recommended limits (two to three units a day for women and three to four units a day for men) is classed as heavy or hazardous drinking.· In Great Britain just under… Read full this story
- Vietnam strives to prevent drink-driving
- Project cracks down on drink driving
- 'Red Bull energy drink in Vietnam is safe'
- Traffic experts discuss responsible drinking
- Int'l food and drink expo opens in HCM City
- Binh Duong licenses Japan's drinks venture
- HCM City hosts Food and Drink Expo 2009
- HCM City hosts international food and drink expo
- Domestic foods and drinks displayed at SIAL fair in Paris
- Vietnam’s soft drink exports to the ROK rise
Am I Drinking Too Much? have 299 words, post on ezinearticles.com at June 11, 2009. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.