When times are tough the first things businesses cut are their advertising and marketing budgets thinking they are saving money; what they’re really doing is cutting off their lifeline to profits in our current hard economy. If anything, advertising should be increased, and here are some of the reasons why:The Competitive Advantage Advertising during a bad economy clearly creates a competitive advantage by creating Brand Assurance. Brand Assurance establishes confidence in your demographic when you are consistently in the public eye. Most importantly, you’re at the top of buyers’ minds when purchase decisions are made. People don’t stay loyal to products or companies based on the memory of a strong campaign in rosier times. Memories are short and advertisements that bombard them today and every day are what will stick in their heads and make you a household name when they make a purchasing decision.There are certain cost effective ways to market your company that you should pay strict attention to. Some of these include:Website Content Keep your website fresh and current. Your website has become one of your most important marketing tools. It’s the voice of your company 24 hours a day. It can offer customers your latest promotions… Read full this story
- Marketing Viability: When Should I Consider Paid User Acquisition?
- We will live through elections, go fully invested: Ravi Dharamshi
- Candidates jump into SF district attorney race early to get a head start
- 'This Week' Transcript: Extreme Weather, Kevin Spacey
- Only GST cut can prompt consumers to start buying cars: Pawan Goenka
- Small & midcaps in a bear market; Nifty could head towards 10,300 by Dec 2019
- 'This Week' Transcript: Vicki Kennedy, Jack Lew and Paul Ryan
- 'This Week' Transcript: Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid
- Godrej Properties saw best ever sales in second half of FY19: Pirojsha Godrej
- Ruchir Sharma decodes Modi’s huge win in 2019 election
When the Going Gets Tough - The Tough Start Marketing have 314 words, post on ezinearticles.com at May 18, 2009. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.