Robert Kiyosaki is the well-known author of the “Rich Dad” series of books teaching average people to think beyond their horizons and learn to be rich. Thousands of wealth-hungry people clamor for tickets to hear Robert’s live presentations in hopes of gleaning a gem of knowledge to leverage them to financial success. One big recommendation he makes to people who are either employees or small business owners is to join a network marketing company as a distributor.
In his book, Why We Want You To Be Rich, written with co-author Donald Trump, Robert Kiyosaki highlights 5 compelling reasons to look into joining a network marketing company.
- Leverage: You enjoy the opportunity to leverage off of the work of others. These are your down-line distributors, not your employees. You make money on their efforts, but don’t have to pay them.
- Control: You have a money generating system that belongs to you. This is your training, down-line commission and override system.
- Creativity: You get the ability to express your personality. This flexibility is even more pronounced if you market on the Internet, where you can be creative with video, audio, writing, or even interacting with others in social networking.
- Expandability: One of the distinctions of a big business owner is that, unlike a sole proprietor, your business can grow even without your direct involvement. Once a down-line is established in network marketing, residual income will continue to flow to your down-line continues to add new distributors and resulting sales increase exponentially.
- Predictability: Your success is a direct result of the work you and your down-line distributors put into the business. Work hard and make more money. My experience is that the key to success in network marketing is to treat the business like a business by putting time and effort into its growth, by improving your knowledge of marketing and new marketing techniques, by improving your interpersonal skills and your leadership skills. I believe Robert Kiyosaki would agree.
In my experience network marketing offers home business owners an opportunity to build a business without the oppressive up front costs associated with brick-and-mortar businesses or franchises. I especially like the fact that you get the opportunity to build your own business, but you don’t have to be alone.
- FPT decides to go through "4G door" to join telecom market
- Decree stipulates network marketing rules
- Fraudulent network marketing firms spoil it for the bunch in Vietnam
- Expert says Vietnam stock market woes linked to inflation fight
- Facebook, Twitter join network to tackle fake news
- Japanese telecom company joins Vietnam market
- New app HeyU joins delivery market
- Vietnam aims to regain ground for stock market Current Affairs
- Government issues new decree on multi-level marketing plans
- Big telecom groups join the OTT battle
- US says Apple led 'deliberate' scheme on ebooks
- Global Fintech matchmaker Opportunity Network eyes Vietnam
- Made in Vietnam social networks no match for overseas giants
- Social media dominates online ad market
- Competitive electricity market? It’s still far away
- Vietnam plans to create its own Facebook-like social network, say experts
- Phone number portability to lift market
- Việt Nam wants to join supply chains: official
- Fidessa adds VNDIRECT to its network
- Consumers wary of new marketing schemes
Robert Kiyosaki Says Join Network Marketing have 530 words, post on ezinearticles.com at May 15, 2009. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.