Fat won’t melt, won’t rub off and won’t peel out. Even if you do achieve part of these tasks, the sagging skin remains and the years show. Cellulite is to be blamed for this. Ninety per cent of ‘thin’ women have cellulite too!The French call it ‘peu d’orange’ because cellulite gives a typical ‘orange peel’ look to the skin on certain parts of the body as compared to the normal contours. Generally, the areas affected are hips, thighs and arms.Two types of cellulite’Cheesy’ fat deposits in the body as part of two different mechanisms.In the first case, thick layers of fat look lumpy because strands of connective tissue lose elasticity and shrink with age. The overlying skin contracts and loses lubrication. This gives the skin a dimpled feel and effect. Main reason for this is that majority of women gradually start to lose muscle strength and size with age.Men too suffer from cellulite. Many adults therefore, look and feel thin overall but have cheesy-looking flab in some areas of the body.In the second case, cellulite forms because of congestion of the layer of connective tissue. Because of sluggish body functions and constipation, toxins are not flushed out and harden and… Read full this story
- Scots warned to stay away from deadly diet pills after 26th victim dies
- Weight loss: Woman lost over 7 stone on this 3-step diet plan
- Lauren Goodger breaks her strict diet with a 'needed' KFC
- Why -- and how -- to get more antioxidants in your diet
- How The Matrix’s Red Pill Became the Internet’s Delusional Drug of Choice
- The simple diet changes which meant two people could overcome their diabetes
- Instagram should ban celebrities endorsing harmful diet products, says NHS' most senior doctor
- Pill 'as good as statins' could benefit thousands of patients
- Unhealthy Diets May Be World's Biggest Killer
- Drinking Diet Coke everyday 'increases risk of dying young from stroke and heart attack'
Diet Pills Enhance Beauty Too have 329 words, post on ezinearticles.com at May 30, 2009. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.