President Obama is treading on a very frail foreign policy which seeks to make America like Europe and weaken the last superpower in the world. Does this portend the decline of America and the rise of a European type socialistic state for America? Obama speaking in Strasbourg stated, “In America there is a failure to appreciate Europe’s leading role in the world. Instead of celebrating your dynamic union and seeking to partner with you to meet common challenges, there have been times where America has shown arrogance and been dismissive, even derisive.” Going on, he states, “America is changing.” And he calls for unprecedented coordination in our policies with those of Europe. He concludes with two outrageous statements: “We got sidetracked by Iraq.” “The social safety net that exists in almost all of Europe doesn’t exist in America.” Needless to say, his budget seeks to rectify that particular problem.
Obama has sent a video “outreach” to Iran and the Muslim people. He has made overtures to Russia about disarmament and a “greater moral authority to say to Iran ‘don’t develop a nuclear weapon.’ His Secretary of State has had private meeting with Iranian officials to talk. He seeks to partner with China and Russia when both have provided Iran and North Korea with nuclear expertise and equipment. And continues to outrageously demean our country in most of his speeches in Europe. Obama is a totally inexperienced and naive president thinking we can talk to terrorists and rogue nations, making them like us and thus, “get along.” And all the while he is demonstrating a weakness that can only embolden our sworn enemies. Mahmoud Ahmadinejad, Ayatollah Khamenei and Osama bin Laden must be laughing at our weakest president since Carter and planning their next attack on America. As such, America courts disaster as Obama exposes his weak resolve as demonstrative of America’s weak underside. He lays all of our “cards” (Read: defensives) on the table, invites them to the table and says, “Come on guys, let’s play nice.” In doing so, he is “showing all of America’s treasures” to the world.
The Bible relates a very sad story about a king that showed all his treasures to his enemy. King Hezekiah invited his enemy into his home and “Showed him all the house of his treasures…There was nothing in his house or in all his dominion that Hezekiah did not show to them.” (Nelson NKJ Version 2 Kings 20:13) “Then Isaiah said to Hezekiah, “Hear the word of the Lord: Behold the days are coming when all that is in your house, and what your fathers have accumulated until this day, shall be carried to Babylon; nothing shall be left.” (Nelson NKJ version 2 Kings 20: 16,17) And so it was.
Personally, I do not want my country, America, carried off into the European socialism. Personally, I do not want to expose my country, America, to the good graces of Iran, Russia, China, or for that matter any European country. I do not need a president that seeks to demean this country and would seek to reduce us to just another member of the European Union, complete with a new currency. I do not choose to have a president that would lead this great and powerful country to the ash heap of history. We are the only super power remaining in the world. We are the only real beacon of truth. We are the only remaining city set on a hill to give light to all the world. I refuse to let a naïve and inexperienced president lead us down his ideological path which is in complete contravention to the principles, morals and ethical values upon which this country was founded.
- Rice University's Baker Institute to bring in former President Obama
- Party leader Nguyen Phu Trong holds talks with US President Obama
- US newspapers explore President Obama’s visit to Vietnam
- US newspapers focus on President Obama’s visit to Vietnam
- President Obama’s visit to Vietnam yields fruits: Deputy FM
- President Obama’s visit promises new step of bilateral ties
- The leadership styles of President Obama
- Thailand’s Crown Prince acknowledged as new king
- World media gives positive view on President Obama’s Vietnam visit
- President Obama's EPA chief Gina McCarthy and top MBTA overseer Joe Aiello considered for UMass Boston chancellor job
- It’s not a snub for Obama to skip Nancy Reagan’s funeral; it’s presidential norm
- Former presidents, first ladies come together to honor Barbara Bush
- A Colorado state lawmaker is trying to rename I-25 through Denver the “Barack Obama Highway”
- Barack Obama’s new Chicago golf home — South Side’s Beverly Country Club — has been dubbed ‘the United Nations’ of golf clubs
- The Obamas add an unusual amenity to their home
- Obama Foundation new donors: U. of Chicago, Steve Spielberg, Bob Iger
- A playful joke Obama told James Comey’s family shows why he was 'a compelling leader'
- The Obamas Add an Unusual Amenity to Their Home: Can You Guess?
- Obama Foundation looking for young leaders in Columbia. Here's how to apply
- Team Obama should just accept they failed with Iran
The New King Hezekiah - President Obama have 846 words, post on ezinearticles.com at April 4, 2009. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.