If you are like me, when I was pregnant with my first child I watched what I ate. I never had any sweets during the whole pregnancy, but I still gained 18 kilos. Yet it was easy to lose them after birth, though I never got back to my original weight. But during the second pregnancy I just craved sweets. So I ate lots more, and I also gained 20 kilos. And I battled to get rid of them. I hated my body. I avoided looking myself in the mirror for a year. I used baggy clothes and never went shopping for new clothes. Of course, looking after two kids, working and running a house never allowed me free time to exercise. But now, I have found some secrets to feeling good after pregnancy that I want to share with you.Secret #1 Eat at Set TimesEat at set times, during your pregnancy and after it. Make a plan to eat 5 small meals 2 hours apart. But do not eat outside these times. In this way you will not be hungry at all, and you will know what you ate. The biggest challenge for overweight people is eating at set… Read full this story
- Helping teens build a healthy body image
- The ripple effects on girls when moms struggle with body image
- Emmerdale's Lucy Pargeter reveals her post-baby weight loss secrets
- Restoring Body Image and Self-Esteem
- Cancer: Teenage patient promotes body image for #StillMe campaign
- Queen Naija opens up about body image insecurities during pregnancy, says 'women deserve more respect'
- Four well-rounded fathers tell us why their incredible kids have made weight gain worth it
- Why women gain weight after pregnancy decoded
- Here's why women gain weight after pregnancy
- 5 Things Women Are Most Embarrassed About Their Bodies
The Body Image-Weight Connection - 3 Secrets to Loving Yourself After Pregnancy have 285 words, post on ezinearticles.com at April 21, 2009. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.