If you drive a car, truck or motorcycle regularly, then the chances of you having an auto accident, a truck accident or a motorcycle accident are pretty high. Most people have been involved in some type of accident sometime in their life that involved a vehicle.If it was not your fault, then you may have had to hire an attorney to represent you so that you could file a claim to have your medical expenses covered. But did you know that personal injury law also covers accidents that occur to pedestrians? The law makes sure that everyone is covered if they have been hurt as the result of someone else’s negligence, regardless of how it happened.Most pedestrian accidents do not involve an automobile. The city may have a large, damaged portion of sidewalk that is not corded off and someone could trip and break an ankle. A bike messenger might accidentally run into someone as they zipped down the sidewalk instead of using the road. There are all types of cases covered under personal injury law.One of the most bizarre cases where a personal injury attorney had to become involved was the case of a 76 year old woman walking… Read full this story
- Naqvi Injury Law Pledges Multi-Year Support of Cure 4 the Kids Foundation
- Mob violence: National, international precedents show strong anti-lynching law need of the hour; lawyers’ body suggests draft bill
- The truth about rental car insurance: Do you need it or not?
- Insurance fraud unit welcomed 'but more is needed'
- Car Accident Lawyer: Being a Pedestrian in a Hit and Run Accident
- How much liability car insurance do I need?
- Law office focuses on community members in need
- The Catholic church covered up abuse. Can RICO laws treat it like organized crime?
- What Parents Need To Know About Child Safety On Bouncy Castles And Inflatables
- Know Your Rights Part -1: Rights of an arrested person
Personal Injury Law is There For You When You Need It have 323 words, post on ezinearticles.com at April 25, 2009. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.