Control of the subconscious mind is the key to realising the potential of your mind power. As our thoughts have a direct effect on our subconscious mind, changing the focus of our thoughts will also change the way our mind reacts. The majority of people would say that the subconscious cannot be trained, but with the right techniques and practice anyone can improve their brain.
Finding the techniques to help you will involve working with a number of different methods and adapting what works to your individual needs. A very effective technique is to re-think, and re-apply, your assumptions regarding a particular situation. Although the result may be the same you will acquire a fresher and more positive outlook on your circumstances. Remember to consider all the information available and weigh every outcome that might be achieved using the information. This will help to train your mind power to analyse a situation rather than jumping straight to a pre-determined conclusion.
Laughter has always been a good medicine and is also helpful in training the subconscious. Everyone knows that humor makes you feel good. This has a beneficial effect on the brain which helps it to work more efficiently. Do not be afraid to laugh at yourself as well as others. Being able to laugh at ourselves as well is all part of the change process. To realize the ultimate potential of your mind power you need to recognize your own mistakes as well as the successes. Be careful not to watch too much television as this actually slows down the brain.
Research has shown that the brain becomes less active whilst watching television as it has nothing to work on or think about. ‘Exercising your mind’ is an old saying that has particular relevance with today’s technology doing the thinking for us. Any form of physical activity has the reverse effect. Again, research has shown that the brain is more active and efficient following exercise. Keeping your body active and properly fed has both health and mental benefits. Your mind power is always ready for a challenge. Use this to increase your own potential.
Some simple examples could be puzzles, games or quizzes. Obviously these would need to be at a level that stretches your current capabilities, without being so difficult that you cannot complete them. Another approach could be learning a new language or skill. This would also give you a great sense of achievement when completed.
Whatever you decide to use as a technique for brain training remember to keep it fun. Try to practice something at least once every day and do not give up. To realize the potential of your mind power takes both time and practice. Keep notes of the gradual changes and you will be amazed at what you have achieved over a period of time.
- China develops advanced brain-like computer
- Would you put Elon Musk's chip in your brain? Tesla boss unveils his Neuralink implant - which could allow humans to control computers with their minds - then demonstrates it on pigs and appeals for HUMAN volunteers
- China Focus: China develops advanced brain-like computer
- Howard University alum Chadwick Boseman's powerful commencement speech challenged students and praised protesters
- Woman who felt 'compelled' to contact First Dates contestant after watching him tell his match he has terminal brain cancer reveals they’ve been a couple for 18-months and they're considering having a baby
- Mother who realized she was gay at the same time as her husband came out as transgender says they're happier than ever as a lesbian couple
- New vacuum-powered biopsy could spare thousands of women from major breast cancer surgery
- This young entrepreneur skipped college to create robotic limbs that users can control with their minds
- Neurons, the Brain’s Chatter Bugs
- From ‘The Swish’ technique to routine disruption — beat your deadly sugar habit with tips from hypnotist Paul Mckenna
- The Brains Behind ‘The Real World’ on the TV Show That Changed America
- Mindfulness changed Brad's life, but the movement has been 'hijacked'
- How Will Power Kart will give young drivers essential guidance
- Elon Musk’s latest target: Brain-computer interfaces
- A New Crispr Technique Could Fix Almost All Genetic Diseases
- The Boys’ goriest ever moments – from splattered brains to eyes being melted and even death by sex
- Brain fog, fatigue, breathlessness. Rehab centers set up across Europe to treat long-term effects of coronavirus
- Aussie researchers leverage compute power to analyse genomic data and match donors
- Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 finally realizes the true next-generation potential of Azure cloud computing in PC gaming
- E-sports league gives video gamers chance to realize NBA dreams
Brain Training Techniques - Realize the Potential of Your Mind Power have 752 words, post on ezinearticles.com at April 28, 2009. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.