You can customize most reports by changing the font, the colours, columns, adding or deleting various fields and then you can save it to Custom reports so that you can use it again.For this exercise we are going to use the Receivables Reconciliation (Summary) Report. Go to Reports – Sales – Receivables Reconciliation and click on Customize. The Advanced Tab will ask you to enter the date that you want the Receivables As Of. Add a date and then click on the tab Report Fields. This is where you can add or delete any fields that you choose. We are going to add the Address 1 Phone No.1 field by simply clicking in the column to the left of the Field description, which will then appear on the right hand side with all the other selected Fields. The last tab is the Finishing tab which has other options to choose from should you wish.Click on Display. Once the Report is displayed you will see that with the added Field Address1 Phone No.1 it is too large to fit on the page. At the top of the screen you will see that the report has been displayed as a Print Preview… Read full this story
- Mission Viejo Local Business Guide: What's Open Or Closed In Town
- Coronavirus: 'The only thing on my mind is coming back'
- BUSINESS NEWS HEADLINES APRIL 27
- BUSINESS NEWS HEADLINES MAY 4
- Poisonous rice saga: League demands sack of Customs’ CG, controllers over show of shame
- Former Camp Pendleton Marine Opens New Business Amid Coronavirus
- E-commerce integration, a necessity for global business operation — Aromesule
- Small businesses are finally moved to the FRONT of the queue after hundreds of huge companies raked in billions in the first round of funding
- REVEALED: More than 200 public companies were granted $854million in small business relief and 12 have now returned the huge loans amid growing pressure while others refuse to pay them back
- BUSINESS NEWS HEADLINES MAY 1
Mind Your Own Business (MYOB) - How to Customize Reports have 315 words, post on ezinearticles.com at March 5, 2009. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.