No report from one of the world’s great motorshows would be complete without a wide-eyed fanboy list of all the famous people he saw there. So bear with me while I try to avoid sounding like Jeremy Hart or Piers Morgan while name-dropping furiously below (I know, it’s impossible, but can’t blame me for trying). Paparazzi pics provided where available.1) Georg Kacher – spotted outside having a smoke by the entrance on Monday press day, as Team Thonon-les-bains (car4mh, Lokinen, Robby1977) battled their way to meet up with editor Tim. Georg really is larger than life. We didn’t get a chance to say hi, but Robby noted that being part of the international brotherhood of nicotine addicts wasn’t a bad thing if you’re in such illustrious company. Batty, we did not accomplish your dare, for all the reasons I mentioned in the forum and more.2) Tim Pollard – ok, I’m cheating because we were working for him, but come on, the guy does great work for the website. Tim has won so many Thanks This Week awards on the forum that it would be cruel not to admit being impressed to meet him in person the first time. Even if… Read full this story
- Clark family estate sale to benefit Batavia museum expansion project
- The priciest O.C. sales ever: Luxury homes sales hit all-time high in 2015
- What’s new and what’s missing in your new car?
- How an accredited reporter got a lifetime banishment from the UN
- Conflict and cash: Money rolls in for California lottery despite scrutiny
- Paul Allen, Microsoft co-founder, Seahawks owner, dead at 65
Car4mh Geneva motor show 2009 blog have 271 words, post on www.carmagazine.co.uk at March 3, 2009. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.