Whether you are a young college student looking for extra cash or a stay at home mom, you have the potential to be earning a substantial income using tools and techniques taught at the Wealthy Affiliate University. Maybe you have a passion for writing, or a couple of hobbies that you enjoy doing. Whatever knowledge you have about a specific sport, product, industry, food etc…you have the ability to apply that knowledge for a profit!
The Wealthy Affiliate University is owned and operated by two young men names Kyle and Carson. They started out as college students doing web design and software programmers. They then started thinking about how to make MORE money by applying these skills on the internet. They spent 6 years “mastering” the art of online marketing and in 2005 they created the Wealthy Affiliate University.
WA University is the fastest growing Internet Marketing community on the internet and the website is dedicated to helping people just like you to succeed in online marketing. The website offers unbeatable resources for making money online. Here are just a couple of the features you will find at the Wealthy Affiliate University:
- The Learning Center – This section provides a massive amount of content dedicated to help you find your path in Internet Marketing.
- 8 Week Action Plan – 8 week step by step plan to making money online
- Research Center
- Marketing Materials
- NicheQ – Newest feature at WA. Huge reports that help you break down an industry and make huge profits
- Website Center
- Affiliate Program
If you have any interest in making a living off the internet, learn from the best (Kyle and Carson) who literally make 100,000’s every DAY doing this. They offer One on One support for anyone struggling in there endeavours.
- Bauhaus: 100 years old but still ubiquitous in our homes today
- 69-year-old man takes solo flight around the world in a plane he built himself
- Virginia MS-13 member, 27, is facing the death penalty for ordering the killings of a 17-year-old rival and his 14-year-old friend - as a defense lawyer blasts Trump for using the case to appear tough on illegal immigrants
- 'Bring us back a keeper!' Rochelle Humes wishes her lookalike sister Sophie Piper, 21, 'good luck' ahead of her Love Island 2020 debut
- First on CNN: Saudi servicemen to be expelled from US after review of December shooting at Air Force base
- 25 years of Karan Arjun: When Shah Rukh Khan had almost quit the film
- Happiness 'is key to doing better in life': Those who feel fortunate and relatively wealthy are more likely to be employed and less likely to commit crimes, study finds
- CAT 2019: Two IIT Ropar students are among top 0.1% in country
- Three siblings jailed for helping failed 21/7 London Tube bombers are given £4.5MILLION in legal aid
- Educators hail plan to review HK textbooks
- Love Island: Rochelle Humes' doppelganger sister Sophie Piper, 21, is hoping to find a 'tall, tanned and light-eyed' man in the South African villa... and looks set to be standout star from 2020 series
- Theater Review: All About the Men in
- Stephen Ward and Profumo 50 years on: 'Everybody loved him'
- ‘Lion’ Review: Young Man Goes East in Search of Parents, Finds Oscar Buzz
- Susan Sarandon suffers the loss of her precious pup Rigby after 14 years of companionship
- Theater Review: Encores!’ (and Jake Gyllenhaal’s, and Ellen Greene’s)
- Adam Sandler and wife Jackie pack on the PDA on red carpet as he is honored at National Board Of Review Gala
- Britain's most prolific serial rapist is jailed: 'Evil monster' student, 36, who carried out sex attacks on at least 190 male victims after drugging them and luring them to his flat is sentenced to 60 years behind bars
- Samsung Galaxy Note II Review and Giveaway
- Eight Years After Hurricane Katrina, New Orleans Has Resurrected
Wealthy Affiliate Reviews - Successful 21 Year Old Student Wealthy Affiliate Review have 609 words, post on ezinearticles.com at February 16, 2009. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.