Want to save energy, improve your living conditions, help the earth, and qualify for tax credits? Go Green! “Going Green” covers two major areas; the first is reducing energy usage, which can save money in the short term and the earth in the long term by conserving natural resources; the second is improving the quality of life, both in the home and in the environment. How can this be accomplished? The following suggestions cover resources from broad to specific. Some will be just informational and some are easily implemented in your everyday life and can have an immediate impact.Use Renewable Energy and Rapidly Renewable Materials:Renewable energy comes from sources that are self-renewing, such as the sun or wind, or managed with planned renewal upon use, such as managed forests. These sources are generally not depleted when used in a responsible fashion or are managed in such a way that they are carefully recreated when used.Solar based – solar panels & photovoltaic cells can be used to create your own energy. Depending on location and orientation, solar energy can provide a portion of the energy used in your home. These systems are just coming into their own and the costs to install… Read full this story
- 'Green Book' Director Peter Farrelly Says He Was "Very Aware of the White Savior Trope"
- The Trouble With the ‘Green New Deal’
- Charleston Southern's Ke'Asia Jackson makes it to 1,000 points despite tragedies, injuries
- Col. David Hunt: Maj. Golsteyn deserves a presidential pardon on an unjust murder charge
- 1981 Pazz & Jop: The Year the Rolling Stones Lost the Pennant
- Five-0 Redux: ‘Hawaii Five-0’ dives in to solve murder at sea
- Carr Fire survivors, six months later: Stories from the wildfire
- Icy Start
- Why Oslo's 'greedy method' may be the answer to Utah's air pollution woes
- University of Delaware abruptly closing Christiana Towers residence halls
Going Green - How You Can Save the Earth and Live Better. have 305 words, post on ezinearticles.com at November 11, 2008. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.