No one knows what will happen, lights flash around the newly victorious presidential campaigners, nervousness and hope is in the air. Some women revel in this new found visibility. While others, thrust into the national spotlight, stand more removed from the intrusions into their lives.These women are having their first glimpse of the first lady advantage, a sudden national – even international – visibility, status, and scrutiny a woman receives from being part of a winning U.S. presidential campaign team. They start reshaping their personal brands, because its going to happen anyway. They need a plan to define and manage their brand, or someone else will do it for them whether or not they consent.All the presidential candidates’ wives and female candidates are on the campaign trail for a reason. One motivation is obviously political ambition, often both his and hers. Because the longer most people live, they more they realize how much politics matter, and it matters more than anyone really wants to admit.In the sprint to the campaign finish, Michelle Obama toured to visit the military families, trying to understand the issues affecting them. In spite of her opposition to the war, she brought some recognition to lives… Read full this story
- Expedia unveils European brand identity with new advertising campaign
- Trump's Personal Assistant, Madeleine Westerhout, Steps Down
- MSNBC’s Todd: Hillary’s Team More Focused on Her ‘Brand’ Than 2016
- Sprint Won't Stop Emailing Customers' Personal Information to This Random Person
- Ivanka Trump Sees Trademarks Approved as Brand Looks to Move Into Lingerie Business
- ‘Trump Didn’t Want to Win’: The Most Insane Anecdotes From New Book on 2016 Campaign
- Samantha Bee Skewers Media for Focusing on Female Presidential Candidates' Likability
- Exclusive: Wolf Blitzer On Israel, Harry Reid, Dirty Campaigns, And Cable News
- Samantha Bee Tackles the "Already Exhausting" Presidential Election: "I'm Here to Break it Down"
- As Eric Swalwell gets closer to presidential decision, East Bay politicos eye his congressional seat
First Lady Brands - Observations About Personal Branding From the Presidential Campaign - Part I have 319 words, post on ezinearticles.com at October 28, 2008. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.