I love small reports. Not only can you whip them out in literally no time at all, but customers gobble them up like warm apple pie and vanilla ice cream. Now I am not saying that full blown e-books aren’t great. They definitely have their place in your information business portfolio, But from a readers stand point I’ll take a “to-the-point” small report any day.Reason #1. Faster To Write.Let me just restate the obvious, they are much faster to write. When it comes to writing these tiny 7-10 page reports you can usually knock one out in as little as 2-3 days depending on your experience level and your research time. If you are brand new to writing, then a report seems much more do-able then writing an entire e-book that could take several weeks or even several months to complete. Once you have completed a small 7-10 page report, then writing your first 50-100 page e-book will be a piece of cake.Reason # 2 Gets Straight to the Point.I don’t know about you? But I am a to the point kind of guy. I’d much rather spend 10 minutes or so reading a small report, than a few hours… Read full this story
- What book did you finally get around to reading in 2015?
- Lose yourself in 2017 with these 17 books and comics
- Israel-Palestine: the real reason there’s still no peace
- Yet Another Reason Why It’s Good to Be a First-Born Child
- Most Model 3 Owners Feel Autopilot Makes Them Safer: Report
- Is Josh Richardson the reason a Jimmy Butler to Miami trade hasn’t happened?
- Why Marvel Is Crushing DC in the Comic Book Movie War
- Prisons and jails are designed for men. Can we build a better women's prison?
- The Good Reasons Why Some People Are Happy Being Single
- Alice in Wonderland: the never-ending adventures
4 Reasons Why Small Reports Are Better Than E-Books have 305 words, post on ezinearticles.com at October 13, 2008. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.