President Nguyen Minh Triet has wished the children and youth of the country a happy and prosperous Mid-Autumn Festival in a letter to children just a few days before the eve of the festival. He expressed his happiness that children are achieving good results at school, and participating enthusiastically in useful social activities. He reserved particular praise for disadvantaged children who displayed courage and will power in overcoming many difficulties. “The nation also remembers at this time the children and their families who have been affected badly by natural disasters, and many other poor families who need aid to subsist”, Mr.Triet said. “The Party, Government, parents and teachers will always try their best to protect the children and provide good conditions for them to grow up and improve themselves”, he added. In the letter sent on the occasion of the festival, the president also extended his greetings and wishes to overseas Vietnamese children .
- Xi extends festive greetings to all servicemen
- Chinese leaders extend Spring Festival greetings
- Xinhua Headlines: Xi extends Spring Festival greetings, expressing confidence for future
- Festive greeting from Team HEXUS
- Technology that never stops looking for missing and exploited children
- Who is Venezuela’s president, what happens next and how has the leadership crisis developed?
- Understanding how food dyes impact children’s health: Their history, politics, alternatives
- The best wellness festivals to try out this autumn
- Charlize Theron looks autumn chic in checkered sweater as she steps out with daughters Jackson and August in LA
- Autumn doorscapes are the new homeware craze you never knew you needed – just ask Stacey Solomon, Laura Whitmore and Zoe Sugg
President Sends Mid-Autumn Festival Greetings to Children have 269 words, post on at September 9, 2008. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.