Sarah Palin has become the seemingly great divide…not just amongst the Democrats who used to vote for Hillary Clinton, before she lost out to Barrack Obama for the next presidential nomination, but, this little policy known woman from Alaska, has set a fire onto the intellectual minds of women across Republican lines. The DNC introduced the Obamas and the Bidens, their policies… what change means times of economic recession ( something that an esteemed member of the Republican party & dear friend of John Mccain’s deemed ‘a nation whiners”) as jobs are lost, affordable health care diminishes, food & gas prices increase…
John Mccain decides to put one over on the DNC…He’s advised to do the opposite of what Obama did in selecting his VP…get a woman. Mccain goes & selects a seemingly clueless woman who presided over a small group in Alaska’s government for a short period of time…according to alleged reports, the actual business making decisions/footwork of being Governor of Alaska was handled by other people in office, unless it involved bridges, money & chefs…
As the investigation of Mrs. Palin, a soccer mom, appeals to women who once supported Hillary Clinton’s get underway in Alaska, she has managed within a close knit Republican watchdog circle to dodge the real issues…now, she’ll reportedly be facing a reporter who according to some blogs, remains cordial, but, cooled toward the Demoncratic Nominee for president &…therefore might not ask the VP the hard questions… Bias in the media? Say it ain’t sooo…
One News Anchor when reporting at the beginning of the Republican National Convention made an analysis in regards to how the RNC was held up the first day in reference to hurricane Hanna wrecking havoc on the Gulf Coast…this esteemed person went on to allude that this wasn’t done during the DNC…what the reported failed to mention, however, is that hurricane Hanna had not touched down during the DNC!
Now, the women at The View are having their say…There seems to be the one very outspoken republican who attempts to shield criticism against her parties nominee, even when the criticism is warranted …Palin was caught on tape saying how the war in Iraq was God’s War… even Sarah Palin must know that the Iraq War has been deemed “Bush’s War” because of his egotistical stance instead of fact.
Joy Behar appears to want to say, ‘enough already’ as she make facial contortions at the insanity of it all…Whoopi is trying to stay impartial, but when Elizabeth continues to make, like Sarah Palin, unsubstantiated allegations against Obama, then, Ms. Goldberg loses her cool & rightly so.
Sherri Shepard seems to have become friendly off camera with the staunch republican, Elizabeth Hasselbeck and she fears, apparently alienating this ‘friendship’ so keeps her true thoughts close to her bosom…which, Ms. Hasselbeck never does…As a writer who reads/research many opinion/views of all political front runners…the most disturbing thing that keeps gnawing at my writer’s pen is the way truth seems to be not the norm in the political arena….
As the war of words continue over this woman of mystery and once perceived sane lose their intellect in their ability to comprehend fact from fiction…my one thought remains that if god forbid, this woman is elected VP…John Mccain at 70-something becomes the next president…what happens , god forbid, if he can no longer memorize his speech and uses the one written for his VP instead?
- Politicians: Hands off World Cup teams
- Saudi’s Olympic opening to women ‘small step’
- On world stage, Olympic culture clashes inevitable
- Egypt’s angry soccer fans are deep into politics
- Sports allrounder Perry seeks 2nd world title
- Brexit: a disaster decades in the making
- FIFA more powerful and controversial than ever
- UConn senior Fernandes makes most of time on bench
- Column: Damn the money, Olympics renew east London
- Rogue Platoon Investigation; Neck-and-Neck Race in Nevada; CNN Hero Guadalupe Arizpe De La Vegal;
- The 22 best minor characters on TV right now
- “We need to see more”: 5 queer TV creators discuss the present and future of LBGTQIA+ representation
- Bikinis serve greater purpose at Games
- Racial harmony? Not yet, but SAfrica makes strides
- An American take on the year 2010
- American Gaspar blazed his own path
- Ken vs. Boris in race to be London’s Olympic mayor
- At Olympics, we are all winners
- Brendon Ayanbadejo: My 10 best memories from last year’s Super Bowl season with Ravens
- Williams Jr. out on Monday Night Football
Political Claws Slash Into 'The Viewpoints' of Women on the View and Around the World have 754 words, post on ezinearticles.com at September 9, 2008. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.