When we choose a collar for our dogs, there is a choice we make as to what the function of the collar will be. A regular cloth or leather collar is the best with a tag with the important information on it. Here are the options you have in choosing a dog collar:A canvass or leather dog collar with a ring to attach the tag with all the information about your dog on it, in case they get lost A fancy dog collar with some bling on it for every day wear for your special girl dog A leather dog collar with jewels on it for special occasions which can be used for every day too A string of pearls will also do well as a collar for your baby A string of jewels, including diamonds for that special pooch that match your own jewelry Then there are jeweled dog collars that have anywhere from 2-4 rows of jewels mounted on sterling silver plated mounts. The width of the collar depends on the width of the neck of your dog The collar must fit well not being too snug to choke your dog, or too loose that it will slip… Read full this story
- Readers’ take: With pet care comes responsibility
- Delhiwale: Twice abandoned, now at home
- Every Paul Schrader Movie, Ranked
- How to guard our furry friends against worms
- FOURTEEN times: Over three stormy years, Amber Heard claims that this is the tally of attacks Johnny Depp launched on her – including ‘throwing glasses at her’ and ‘pushing her against a wall’
- Battleground Michigan: Inside the Fights Over the President and the Pandemic
How to Pick the Right Dog Collar have 270 words, post on ezinearticles.com at August 13, 2008. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.