In an increasingly diverse and innovative society there are more and more gender stereotypes that begin to break down. As the career oriented woman in the work place becomes more and more common for many households, the stay-at-home role is being occupied by Dad. Many of these men see the value in family, and the success that their wives have in the business world and willingly step up to the domestic role and finds success and fulfillment in that. It oftentimes happens, however, that those men who choose to stay at home to care for their families find time during the day, time that they can make profitable if the right opportunity presents itself. For those men who are looking to manage a franchise or small business from home, there are a variety of small business opportunities that are flexible in their time commitments. These franchises give many stay at home men the feeling of success and accomplishment in providing additional income for their families while still allowing them the time and flexibility to maintain the domestic needs of their homes and families.
For many men the first type of project that they undertake as stay-at-home dads is some type of building project. One of the most popular building projects around the house is some type of garage addition, or deck construction. While building a garage or a deck is a sizeable project, eventually that project comes to completion. For those who really enjoy that type of construction, see the value in those projects and desire more than what can be done residentially, there are franchises that provide decks and garages that can be managed from home. Archadeck is a home-based business that assists in the planning and construction of decks in single-family residences. The deck building industry is growing tremendously approaching the $8 billion dollar mark in the United States and is estimated to grow up to 15% annually. For men who enjoy business planning, sales, management, and deck construction, Archadeck is a great franchise opportunity that has built over 65,000 decks. They provide training, support, and financial assistance to their future franchise owners.
In the same vein, PremierGarage is another work at home franchise that provides the flexibility of making whatever time schedule works well for the individual owner. PremeirGarage is a franchise opportunity that is well on their way to being the most recognized and respected name in North America for garage finishes, remodels, and organization. They provide the highest quality floor coating products, state of the art ready to assemble cabinetry, and are the nation’s leader in garage enhancement. Providing and extensive 2 week training program in Phoenix AZ, PremierGarage franchise owners get experience on actual job sites, as they are trained and prepared to run their own garage enhancement business from their own homes across the country. As one of Entrepreneur magazine’s top 25 fastest growing new franchises, PremierGarage has many outstanding opportunities currently including California, Florida, Ohio, Texas, Oregon, and many others.
There are also many other work at home options in the franchise world that vary from a construction or property management type of business. For the home business coach there are many small business and personal coaching opportunities with business such as OneCoach, ActionCOACH, and Entrepreneur’s Source, which are all coaching systems, and franchises that offer coaching advice to the thousands of new franchise and small business owners who need an extra bit of guidance and support in their new businesses. For the work at home father who has a mind for organization, administration, or marketing and is able to help other new business owners create a vision plan and strategy and stick to their goals, these coaching franchises offer a variety of services and marketing potential that will help create extra income and provide the satisfaction of knowing that the franchise owner is making a difference in the local small business community.
For the more tech oriented stay-at-homer there are also a wide variety of tech support and it franchises that help with web design, content management, and computer service and repair for many small to medium sized businesses. From TeamLogicIT which provides full-service IT partnerships to small and mid sized business that outsource their varying IT needs, to the specific computer trouble shooting advice and service provided by fast-teks which is a more case-by-case based computer franchise that helps all sizes of business solve computer and internet based issues. There are also personal and small business computer and internet services that set up and maintain networks and website development such as Tech Hero On-Site Computer Services which is a work-at-home and solve problem on-site hybrid franchise. The franchise owner visits customers and businesses to help set up networks and computers and then maintains relationships and on-going tech support from the home.
Whether it is garage and deck construction, computer and tech services or business coaching and consulting, there are a variety of options that allow the work at home dad to maintain his role in the support of the home and the family and also be the owner and operator of a successful business that provides a successful and fulfillment in the business world as well. Whether it’s men or women working from home and staying at home, it doesn’t have to be exclusive. Success in the business world doesn’t have to be the opposite of success in the domestic and family world. There are many options for men and women of all specialties and talents that allow for balance and profitability in both.
- How I bought a tiny home; one woman's story
- NFL Journal: Wyoming linebacker Logan Wilson could be intriguing mid-round option for teams
- When The People You Love Can’t Accept That They Need To Stay Home
- Shruti Haasan, dad Kamal Haasan, mom Sarika, sister Akshara self isolate in separate houses
- Sports Direct factory staff claim they are STILL being forced to work despite boss Mike Ashley closing all UK stores after criticism for hinting employees were key workers in coronavirus crisis
- Dad of 2 with Coronavirus Urges Others to 'Stay Vigilant' While Wife Is 'Fighting for Her Life'
- People are making ‘Big Macs’ at home and they look identical to the McDonald’s burger
- How I bought a tiny home; one woman’s story
- When did fashion and furniture become essential items? Farce as online retailers like Topshop, Next and Waitrose keep up speedy delivery while people are told to wait weeks for their online food orders
- Zoo Story, by AM Homes
- Thousands of schoolkids plan coronavirus walkout in protest of Gov’s refusal to shut schools as #Covid19walkout trends
- The Coronavirus Is Raising Tough Moral Questions For Partners And Roommates
- Hollywood Braces for Coronavirus Financial Hit That Could Change the Industry Forever
- ‘Where do you think you’re going?’: coronavirus is making millennials fearful for our parents
- Chrissy Teigen wears a towel as she tells John Legend to play the song 'he broke up with me to'... while he sings and plays piano during Instagram live (and their daughter Luna requests the Beauty and the Beast theme song)
- Cancel £35bn of VAT due in weeks, ditch end-of year tax demands, waive national insurance, and pay workers' wages directly: Businesses tell Rishi Sunak his £350bn coronavirus bailout 'is NOT enough' amid fears ONE MILLION could lose jobs
- Joe Biden and Bernie Sanders elbow bump at debate overshadowed by coronavirus - but clash bitterly on socialist's praise for Fidel Castro's Cuba and former VP's vote for Iraq war
- An Open Letter to America's Millennials and Their Parents
- Trump administration pushing fiscal stimulus in response to coronavirus crisis
- Parents Talk About What’s Hard And What Helps In Coronavirus Isolation
Work at Home Options For the Stay at Home Dad have 1266 words, post on ezinearticles.com at July 21, 2008. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.