The Levellers have just announced that they are to play their most intimate show in years, combining their new album launch with raising money for The Big Issue.
Playing at Camden’s Proud Gallery on July 22, the group will preview tracks from their forthcoming new album Letters From The Underground, which is set for release on August 11.
Tickets for the intimate show, limited to just 300 are on sale now, the show’s excclusivity contrasting the group’s own Beautiful Days Festival with a 15,000 capacity audience which has just sold out.
Levellers band members will also be DJ-ing at the Big Issue supporting gig after show party at the same venue.
Tickets are available from www.gigantic.com or by calling 0115 959 7908.
- BTS Launches New Album 'BE': K-Pop Band Feels Like They Made It Together With The Fans
- BTS Will Release Their New Album ASAP
- Spotify finally lets artists restrict new albums to premium subscribers
- Facebook Launches New Chat Feature With Animated BTS Characters
- Bhoomi 2020: Saanwal Song From Salim-Sulaiman's New Album To Be Out Today
- Bhoomi 2020: Saanwal Song From Salim-Sulaiman's New Album Out Today!
- REVIEW: Taylor Swift’s New Album ‘Folklore’ Is An Incredible And Emotional Roller Coaster
- Dua Lipa to Launch New PUMA Partnership at ‘Studio 2054’ Livestream Concert
- Vasan to launch new party on Nov. 28
- Thai Prime Minister launches “new normal” initiative
- European Commission Launches New Gender Equality, Women's Empowerment Foreign Policy Plan
- Bruce Springsteen’s ‘Angry’ New Album Is Called
- Facebook launches new 'Drives' feature to help users collect clothing, food and other essentials for donations this the holiday season
- Sentinel 6 Launch Lights Up Central Coast Skies; Mission Will Measure Rising Sea Levels
- Triumph Trident 660 Pre-Bookings Begin In Indian Market: Launch Expected Soon
- 2021 Skoda Octavia India Launch Expected Timeline Revealed: Here Are All Details
- 2021 Volvo S60 Sedan Unveiled: India Launch Scheduled For March Next Year
- Guitarists who brought joy to nurses, doctors and other key workers by playing gigs in their gardens during lockdown are heading for the charts
- How Little Mix stars ‘could earn millions’ if they pursue solo careers – with TV gigs, fashion lines & campaigns
- See Neil Young Perform ‘New Mama’ for First Time in 42 Years
The Levellers To Launch New Album With Gig For Charity have 343 words, post on www.uncut.co.uk at July 14, 2008. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.