Tattooed, street, strong, proud and vocally powerful, Keyshia Cole is making her mark in the R&B world. She’s known for her wild style, extreme bling, constant hair alterations and less than shy wardrobe. Think along the lines of Eve, but harder, Lil’ Kim, but classier. And she’s no overnight sensation! Keyshia has been in the industry since childhood, even working with MC Hammer at just 12-years-old.Just Like You is her second album, on which she is a writer and executive producer. It debuted at number two on the U.S. Billboard 200 chart and has been certified platinum in the states. There were three different album releases in the US, UK and Australia. The Australian version came out in April 2008, months after the US 2007 release. It is actually a hybrid of Just Like You and The Way It Is, Keyshia’s debut album from 1995. Singles from The Way It Is that have made it onto the Australian version include I Changed My Mind and I Should Have Cheated. Funnily enough it doesn’t feature the title track Just Like You.The first single from her new record is the club jam Let It Go featuring Missy Elliot and Lil’ Kim. It… Read full this story
- How Hasbro makes action figures look just like movie stars
- Keyshia Cole Calls Beyonce 'Self-Righteous'
- The Verve’s New Album Reviewed!
- Oasis: Dig Out Your Soul – The Uncut Album Review!
- Bruce Springsteen’s New Album Reviewed
- Linda Thompson: “Working with Richard Thompson is just like having another session player, only a really, really good one”
- Just Cause 4 review: A chaotic and addictive open world experience
- Hear new Sharon Van Etten track, “Just Like Blood”
- Apple is arming up to redefine TV just like it did the phone
- Eric Ripert Hates Time Warner Just Like The Rest Of Us
Keyshia Cole - Just Like You Album Review have 302 words, post on ezinearticles.com at June 16, 2008. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.