I’m the proud owner of a DIY hydrogen generator that I built myself to increase my gas mileage by 35%. I use water for gas and those who say this proven technology is a scam have their own hidden agenda that is most likely financially driven.
Look, no one who has money tied up in investments or are making some serious loot with a product people can’t live without, want to lose out and will do whatever necessary to protect that investment and income stream.
The oil companies have a right to make their massive profits. It is the way things are done and us average folk cannot pull together to stop it. What I hate though is the fact that money can create the truth and it can even take the actual truth and spin it into a lie.
So long as someone is getting paid to discredit competition and can get away with it, there will never be a shortage of people or entities willing to tell bold face lies in order to keep that money flowing in.
I understand that if someone can build their own hydrogen generator for under $65 and cut their gas bill in half there are going to be folks profiting off that gas that are going to be pretty mad.
What I don’t understand is how fair competition does not exist in a David and Goliath world which we seem to be living in; when an untruth can be told and promoted with the sole purpose of limiting competition in the name of huge corporate profits.
I’m thinking however, that these big companies may have pushed the little guy to far and let greed get in the way of good sense. No one is going to stomach $5.00 a gallon and higher and the word is getting out about creative and affordable ways to increase fuel efficiency.
I read just a short while ago that hydrogen fuel cell technology was years away and now suddenly the Japanese have a hydrogen fuel cell car on the market, seemingly over-night.
How is this possible? Well, it has always been possible but the timing was not right for the big guys to make their money even though us average folk were being taken to the cleaners with rising gas prices that effected everything from transportation to the food we buy.
I just want people to know that the hydrogen generator does work. You can build and install it yourself and drastically save on gas mileage. You create a clean, safe combustible gas that mixes with the gas you already use and allows it to burn more completely increasing gas mileage and engine performance along the way.
You do not have to modify your car’s engine or computer in any way and the device can be removed in a matter of minutes with no evidence of it ever having been there. It really is amazing. Don’t let special interest groups and the people they control convince you otherwise.
- IRS says tax filings, refunds down. Some are calling it a scam
- Energy firms, green groups call for strong UK carbon price to keep coal at bay
- Thousands of truckers in a Facebook group called 'Black Smoke Matters' are planning a one-day nationwide strike this April
- Analyst Calls: Gujarat Gas, SKF India, Ramco Cements, Inox Leisure
- Freelancers Are Sick Of Being Called “Gig Workers”
- German business group: Sanctioning Russian gas would be attack on European sovereignty
- Walz calls for gas tax increase, opens door to other hikes
- Special report – Call to support the high street as store openings fall to lowest level for seven years
- Lack of funding sees Dissfest arts group call it a day
- Sudan protest groups calls for strike starting next Tuesday