We all know it’s taboo to pick your nose, but does that stop us? In public maybe, but it’s a different story when we are out of sight. At least, we THINK we’re out of sight!
Here are 10 reasons why it’s a bad idea to pick your nose!
1. It’s not ripe. Your mother told you not to pick things that aren’t ripe. If it is ripe, please go to the Tropical Diseases section.
2. You don’t know where your fingers have been. Remember you stroked the cat 10 minutes ago? And she licked your finger? So Cute! But you really don’t want to know what a cat does with it’s tongue…
3. We are constantly under surveillance by cctv cameras, by low orbit satellite, by police anti-crime cameras, by news helicopters, by traffic webcams, by your kids digital camera. The chances are excellent that your surreptitious act of personal cleansing will probably air on the 9 o’clock news, and on Google Earths new hi–def close–ups!
4. If your girlfriend caught you doing it, it may ruin the friendship. Even though she does it too, she will never admit it, and rather dump you than lose her spotless reputation.
5. The incriminating evidence is not always that easy to get rid of. Especially if you happen to be in a lift and it suddenly stops on a floor when least expected.
6. In the car it’s a no no. All you need is to hit a large pothole, and you could take out a few sinuses and maybe perform an impromptu frontal lobotomy.
7. In certain tribal cultures, this act may be seen as an invitation to marriage, or as a sign of aggression, resulting in a fight to the death. You got to be careful who sees you!
8. You may have some wet super glue on your finger. This could put you on a sticky wicket. However, you could always become a prophet. Call yourself Nostrildamus.
9. If you have big fingers, you could stretch the nostrils. On the bright side though, you could get a job with the police dog tracking unit as a bloodhound.
10. Never, never stick your finger in your nose if you have just chopped up those little devil chillies, or worked with curry powder, or just put some itching powder in your buddy’s T-Shirt. You may not live to regret it!
So you see, Mom was right!
- NFL Free Agency 2020: Top 10 players left on market and best landing spot for each on Day 2 of free agency
- 2020 NFL Free Agency: Top 10 players left on market and best landing spot for each on Day 3
- 2020 NFL Free Agency: Top 10 players left on market and best landing spot for each
- The Simpsons 'predicted' Tom Hanks would get coronavirus! Actor made a cameo in 2007's big-screen version in which he 'isolated' himself and stated 'If you see me in person, leave me be!'
- Naomi Campbell dons a hazmat suit and gloves to catch a flight as she shares bizarre video amid coronavirus pandemic (but still asks someone to put her earrings on!)
- DEBATE TAKEAWAYS: Biden tries to draw in Sanders supporters
- Grand National 2013: Auroras Encore wins – as it happened
- Love Island's Laura Anderson slips into a plunging white bikini and sips on champagne as she continues to party up a storm with pals in Dubai
- Couples Still Held Weddings Amid The Coronavirus Outbreak. Two Of Them Explained Why.
- Coronavirus survivor tells Americans not to panic
- Utility bills and council tax could be SCRAPPED with the government GUARANTEEING firms income as part of 'wartime' coronavirus bailout worth hundreds of billions of pounds as economy grinds to a halt
- Chancellor Rishi Sunak unveils £330BILLION coronavirus bailout: Government to offer businesses loans up to £5m, three-month mortgage holidays, and no rates for pubs and restaurants for a YEAR
- I Get Around: The Oral History of 2Pac’s Digital Underground Years
- It's elderly hour: Iceland, Lidl and Nationwide open up early for pensioners as confusion reigns over Boris Johnson's coronavirus advice for the over-70s to 'stay inside' (and even PM's own FATHER vows to go to the pub)
- Women are told NOT to have IVF amid coronavirus outbreak over fears the bug causes them to give birth prematurely as mother-to-be voices concerns about going into labour during the health crisis
- Fairfax, Loudoun Shut Down Libraries In Response To Coronavirus
- Cheating husband gets coronavirus on secret break to Italy with his mistress... but is now in isolation in UK with his wife who has no idea how he caught it
- The commute from hell! Workers stand a LOT closer than two metres apart on crammed tube - so will mayor Sadiq Khan's plan to scale back services make it worse?
- Fiction and hyper-reality
- Revealed: The coronavirus tests being used around the world that can diagnose patients in minutes - as UK announces it'll swab 25,000 Brits a day with kits that can take DAYS to produce results
10 Reasons Why You Should Never Pick Your Nose have 817 words, post on ezinearticles.com at June 13, 2008. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.