We live in such a fast-paced world that just attaining our competencies does not appear to be sufficient anymore. It is true that very frequently, a mere college degree would be of no use if we sincerely wish to make it big. If we seek to truly shine and outclass everybody, we should be capable of giving something more, such as an unusual skill, relative expertise in a specific type of software, or ability to speak in three or more languages. Just targeting cent percent just does not add up.It is due to this that many of us elect to register for classes and programs in self-improvement. Apart from societal and interacting purposes, courses on self-improvement have become the need of the hour, rather than simply a way to improve what we already possess or to know about a new pursuit.Nevertheless, classes in self-improvement tend to be expensive and take up a lot of time. Taking into account that most of us lead hectic lives, always with our PDAs or laptops, physical involvement is now a thing of the past. Hence, the query arises regarding the possible ways to engage in programs on self-improvement without putting in too much of… Read full this story
- Self-reform: CPC's vigorous journey to centenary
- A German tip for your New Year's resolutions
- What Is Self-Awareness, and How Do You Get It?
- Five Things You Need to Know About Self-Help Books
- Wise Up: Study Aging
- Bowel movement: the push to change the way you poo
- I survived a ‘brain attack’ 20 years ago. Now a revolution in care is under way
- How Video Games Are Infiltrating–and Improving–Every Part of Our Lives
- Major book publishers sue Amazon’s Audible over new speech-to-text feature
- Take a trip to Los Angeles' new internet celebrity summer camp
Self Improvement - The New Age Way Of Development! have 293 words, post on ezinearticles.com at April 2, 2008. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.