Few things in life hit quite so hard as when your girlfriend decides to call it quits on your relationship. Guys are stereotyped as being hard, unfeeling brutes who can shrug off heartbreak like it never happened, but that’s just not true. Everybody feels the hurt of a breakup… but so too can anybody get over it, if they have the right plan!It can be a little tricky though, to work things out with a girl who’s had enough to end it. This is why I’ve taken the time to write out for you a few tips that’ll make your efforts a lot easier and more rewarding than if you go it alone. A lot of this stuff is either against your first impulses or a little counter-intuitive, so listen close:1) Keep it nonthreatening and avoid aggression when you’re communicating with your ex. She’s not going to be too keen on you putting any pressure on her, so do your best to keep things “light.” Being too forward and strong about relationship things is just going to make her react negatively and drive her further away.She may still love you, but that doesn’t mean she likes you much right now…. Read full this story
- Innocent man, 71, who WRONGLY spent 40 YEARS in jail for murdering his ex-girlfriend and her son wins £16million payout
- These dedicated boyfriends are going the extra mile to help their girlfriends take the perfect Instagram snap
- Moment teen killer is passed knife used to kill ex-girlfriend's new partner
- Girlfriend explains what it’s really like when your man’s best friend is a woman after Bradley Cooper’s steamy Oscars performance
- Making A Murderer Steven Avery’s ex ‘downed RAT POISON in desperate bid to escape months of horrifying domestic abuse’
- Mike Thalassitis’ ex Megan McKenna targeted by trolls saying she ‘doesn’t care’ as she maintains social media silence over his death
- Mike Thalassitis’ ex Olivia Attwood hits back at cruel trolls who branded her ‘disgusting’ for tribute to tragic Love Island star
- The biggest DIY don’ts which could knock value off homes from solar panels to OTT wallpaper
- Who is Adam Johnson and when was the ex-Sunderland football player released from prison?
- Ex-Man City star who wrecked career through drink warns of new pitfall for stars
3 Tips to Help You Get Your Ex Girlfriend Back have 392 words, post on ezinearticles.com at March 18, 2008. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.