World Tourism Organization (UNWTO) and the International Labour Organization (ILO) have created a new joint framework to develop areas of common interest, including the launch of a number of pilot projects. “As tourism is a leading industry in providing work opportunities worldwide, this new accord is a very important step forward for both organizations,” said Eduardo Fayos Sola, UNWTO Head of Education and Knowledge Management (UNWTO.EKM).“Both UNWTO and ILO are specialized agencies of the United Nations and as such we see the need to develop a good form of governance. This new framework will help in enabling us to interact better with civil society and the private sector.”
- Artist Cooperatives - Advantages and Disadvantages
- Building a New House Or Addition - The Role of the Architect During the Construction Process
- New Secured Loan Laws Needed
- Could Forming Business Cooperatives Beat the Recession?
- Free Help With Your Gardening Questions - The Cooperative Extension Service
- Cooperation - Leadership Quality That is Crucial to Becoming Successful in Business
- UPDATE 2-Signify to buy Cooper Lighting from Eaton for $1.4 billion
- ASP.NET MVC Framework
- Learning Frameworks - Why Your Organisation Needs One
- Basel II Summary - What is Important to Know About the Basel II Framework
New cooperation framework agreed with ILO have 203 words, post on www.traveldailynews.asia at October 26, 2007. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.