My Papa kept singing “Try Chang King for your beautiful body…” over and over — said it was an old TV jingle he liked, while we were walking the streets of Chongqing today. Chongqing is like a hyped up Long Island in New York – millions of people- huge brand-new skyscrapers and set to jump up to 100 million people in the next 10 years! It’s the only big city for everyone in the western and central part of China to dream of reaching for their one big travel trip or their escape destination for a better life.
It’s a goldmine for the entrepreneur. With the new “3 Gorges Dam” finishing up in 2009, freighters and cruise ships will finally be able to come an extra 1,500 miles into the heart of China – “Chongqing”- for the first time ever, and boy is this area going to explode!
As of today there isn’t even a Chongqing.com site! Can you believe it, with over 30 million people living there and not one person has a site up yet. It’ll get over a million hits a day, just from the Chinese alone! They love to travel within their own country and not one person has set up a Chongqing.com site yet, in any language! So go for it (and spend 200 bucks to get it translated into Chinese) and make a million this year in ad clicks alone. Smile!
If you’re not into setting up travel sites, then how about… “Kids indoor play lands”? There isn’t one indoor play land in all of Chongqing! Actually I think there are only about 15 indoor play lands in all of China! And those are little McDonald’s play lands on the east coast, I mean really little ones with just some padded mats and small plastic slides.
The Chinese love their children to the point of Obesity and they need some serious indoor play lands. The first one to set them up will be playfully rich and you’ll make allot of people (like a billion Chinese) very happy- everyday. You can even copy places like “Chuckee Cheese’s” in America, wow — would that be the biggest smash in Chinese family entertainment history! Call it “Pappy’s Spring roll’s” or something springy for the kids!
If you’re not into play lands then how about English movie schools! People were lining up to practice their English with us on the street and to take pictures with us – not many of us foreigners in this part of the world. Want to be a movie star? Want to set up “Hollywood English” where students memorize scripts and film each other? Go to Chongqing!
If your into big projects… they need bridges and small single apartments like you wouldn’t believe, hundreds of thousands are moving in each day! This might become the biggest city in the world in the next 10 years! And you heard it from me first! Maybe that jingle my Papa likes, will have a comeback! The Chinese want to learn English and want a chance to become a star!
Whatever you do, this city needs some serious western thinking in entertainment, they have the money and the people and a heck of allot of Chinese restaurants and some rinky dink shopping malls, but that’s about it for entertainment – fly over and take a look at the biggest city — Secret in the world! Or go to “Google Earth.com” and take a peek, at this ultra modern Chinese Long Island. As of today you have zero competition and an unlimited market… if you’re a capitalist this is the city for you!
You can introduce any first world entertainment or convenience … such as Automatic trashcan lifting trucks into the city, and you would be a huge overnight success! You would have to introduce garbage cans first, but that would be another huge financial success for you while you truly help the people living there. They want your help and anyone who has lived in a first world country can easily give it to them, they will gladly pay you for it. As is, you had better buy a kite when you arrive because that’s the only fun you’ll have in this beautiful growing city.
If you have no interest in entrepreneurial stuff at least tell your broker to put a sizable percentage of your investments into Chinese Commodities (they have no limit to the needs of basic commodities) and join my family at the Olympics in Beijing this next summer, I guarantee you it’ll be an exciting time! I’ll be at all the diving events, if you ever want to stop over and say “Hi”!! Look for my family, we’ll all be dressed in white – can’t miss us! And if you made more money than Midas in Chongqing this year because of my heads-up you can buy me an Olympic souvenir! Like a diving teddy bear!
- Breakingviews - Chancellor: Lehman’s easy money extends to China
- Easy Money – review
- Cheap oil, easy money but no respite from virus
- Bye bye buy-to-let … but where next for your money?
- Coronavirus: China says disease 'curbed' in Wuhan and Hubei
- Former court president of East China province indicted for bribery
- Is China’s gaokao the world’s toughest school exam?
- China's coronavirus aid seeking to shift narrative away from Beijing's cover-up, experts say
- As THREE British babies catch coronavirus within a week - how easy is it for infants to catch the disease and how badly does it affect them?
- Men investigating Ivanka Trump China factory missing, arrested: advocacy group
- China is trying to revive its economy without risking more lives. The world is watching
- E-merchant awes west with its vertical integration into China's every desire
- The man behind China's answer to Google: accused by critics of piracy and censorship
- Money giveaways aim to boost consumption
- China's wild coronavirus conspiracy theories haven't slowed down
- Did Hamas use Chinese bank to launder money?
- China’s funeral revolutionaries
- Gaetz: Blocking Bailouts to Companies Controlled by China ‘So Obvious I Can’t Even Believe It’s Not the Law Already’
- Brazil's women kick-off Games soccer with easy win
- TransferWise aids money transfers to China through Alipay partnership
Astoundingly Easy Money to be Made in China! have 1028 words, post on ezinearticles.com at August 14, 2007. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.