If there’s one thing that will kick start your site SEO rankings it’s adding an RSS feed on one of your website pages.
Write a bunch of articles and publish them at “Ezine Articles”. Then just go to “Ezine Articles”, grab their RSS script and add it to one of your web pages – call the web page “Free Articles” or something similar.
Like magic all of your articles will appear on your page.
Once you do that the spiders will pick up the link and add more entries for your site.
And here’s another trick I discovered by accident…because the link showed up when I googled my site URL to check my presence:
Put links to powerful Affiliate products on one of your web pages-I call mine Affiliate Products. The search engines will pick it up because of the SEO rating of the big time affiliate site and index your site.
The outcome for you?…you’ve added another link!
Another good link generating strategy is to write a press release whenever you do something of note like publish another eBook or launch a new site or anything else of interest.
A good press release that makes it to publication is a great tool for website promotion. Take the effort to learn how to do it properly-you’ll be well rewarded.
Here are the basic guidelines:
* Have a story to tell: Did you just release a new eBook etc.
* Think like a Freelance Correspondent: Why would an editor publish your story? Your headline is the main benefit statement. In the body answer: what happened, who was there, where, when and why?
* Format the press release properly: there’s plenty of articles on how to do this-just search on Google.
* Keep it brief! Check out some other press releases to get an idea of length.
* Promote your press release online: Use a free online press release service.
A good one is PrWeb.com.
Here’s what their website says:
“PRWeb is the recognized leader in online news and press release distribution service for small and medium-sized businesses and corporate communications. PRWeb pioneered Free Press Release Distribution and continues to set the standard for online news distribution.”
- Leverage, deals & a succession plan: Mukesh Ambani has an eye on the future
- Salimetrics Releases New Salivary Osteocalcin Test to Support Interdisciplinary Research
- Zeguro Partners with Cobalt to Offer Pentest as a Service to Its SMB Customers, Expanding Its Cyber Safety and Compliance Offerings
- Showpad Expands Partner Program with the Addition of Sales Effectiveness Partners
- Using Quantum Physics to Create Your Life-Suzanne Adams on the Shamangelic Healing Podcast
- Shopmatic brings a volley of power-packed features, aiding merchant discoverability & success
- Tyson Fury in WWE: A success for the British fighter who swapped boxing for wrestling?
- Firefox Deploys a Slew of New Privacy Features, Taking Aim at Facebook and Invasive Online Trackers
- Red Dead 2 Online: Details, Beta Launch Date, Ultimate Edition Early Access
- How to stop the phone scam that leaves your most critical data exposed
- Trump Team Mulls Moving Press Room Away From Oval Office
- How to use the Live Radio in iOS 13
- Dylann Roof, 4chan, and the New Online Racism
- Jeff Bezos expanded Amazon’s climate change pledge. His workers want more
- Hands-on with Vivaldi, the new Web browser for power users
- In 2017, the web series may be the new TV pilot
- 'This Week' Transcript: White House Press Secretary Jay Carney
- The Best Cheap Web Hosting Services for 2019
- Web immortality: the social media sites that keep you alive in the digital world
- The terrifying rise of Isis: $2bn in loot, online killings and an army on the run
Critical Steps To Online Success - Use Rss Feeds And Press Releases To Expand Your Web Presence have 592 words, post on ezinearticles.com at July 4, 2007. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.