Not only is the health care industry one of the largest in the United States, it also holds some of the fastest growing occupations. According to the US Department of Labor more new wage and salaried jobs will be created in the health care industry in the next few years than in any other industry.
Additionally, many of the jobs in health care require a four-year degree or less. Earnings in health care are higher on average than other private industry jobs.
Great Health Care Opportunities with Little Training
The health care industry is not simply limited to the professional occupations of physicians, surgeons, and registered nurses. There are also an incredible number of occupations in this fast-growing field that require little or no specialized education, including
Those in the health care industry can find many opportunities to broaden their knowledge and skills for different areas of the industry, including
With an aging population in many of these jobs, there are growing opportunities for those interested in health care careers.
In virtually any metropolitan area, health care workers are in constant demand. The aging population means people are on the verge of retirement, which means more job opportunities are forthcoming.
Earn Your Degree – Start a Rewarding Career
If you’re interested in any of the numerous health care careers, you will find great opportunities available to earn your degree online or in a campus setting. And, best of all, once you start your career, you can continue to advance your degree online for greater career opportunities while you work. Explore your options today!
- Health Care Just Became the U.S.'s Largest Employer
- Colleges leave at-risk students waiting MONTHS for therapy as the demand for mental health care surges at seven times the rate of student body growth
- Coulterville Rehabilitation & Health Care Center Wins IHCA Excellence Award for Long Term Care Centers from the Illinois Health Care Association
- Pete Buttigieg Talks Impeachment, Health Care, and the Political Spectrum
- Dallas, Hiram Jobs: Health Care, Drivers, More
- Gwinnett Jobs: Health Care, Education, More
- PM calls on RoK firms to increase investment in tourism, health care
- Bernie Sanders, GOP proposing dueling health care overhauls
- Douglasville Jobs: Education, Drivers, Health Care
- Progressives Won The Minimum Wage Fight — Now They Think They Can Do It Again With Health Care And The Green New Deal
- Problems for Obamacare: Largest Texas insurer asks big price hike
- Only 40 Percent of American HIV Patients Get the Care They Need
- Expert Series: 5 Ways to Help Make the Most of Your Health Plan Before Year-End
- Couriers on Britain's shopping addiction: 'Customers don't care as long as it's cheap'
- Times Health Survey goes online; 4 reasons it should be your go-to place for your health information
- Private health insurance changes on Monday. This is what you need to know
- The resurgence of India's fast food industry
- Bio-Med polio episode underlines the story of India's famed vaccine industry losing prowess
- As stigma ebbs, college students seek mental health help
- China's industrial profits post steepest fall in 8 months
Health Care - One of the Nation's Largest Industries Offers Fastest Growing Occupations have 510 words, post on ezinearticles.com at June 7, 2007. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.